• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DEFENDERS! CGC and raw High and UBER HG Issue 2+

125 posts in this topic

I’ll be listing about a hundred CGC and raw High and UBER High grade Defenders books from issue 2 on up. When I get to the moderns, I’ll start a new thread in the appropriate section. Feel free to PM me with any requests. :takeit: trumps all; so if we make a deal via PM, be sure to post the little guy.

Add shipping to the cost of your purchase. I can fit up to four CGC books in a USPS $10.00 Flat Rate Box. Shipping for raw books will be at my direct cost your choice of USPS services. Insurance is mandatory. Overseas/ International shipping will be quoted at my direct cost based on location.

I prefer Paypal Echeck or balance transfer. However, payment may be made by check, money order, or Paypal (credit card payment).

All purchases are guarranteed unrestored unless otherwise noted, and are fully refundable as outlined in the NOD guarranty.

network_of_disclosure.jpg