• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Spectre!!

66 posts in this topic

The BA Aparo run is definitely required reading. There was also a follow up done fairly recently. It should be available as a TPB at your local LCS.

I would love to buy one of the MF Spectres, but even restored copies (as most boardies know) are very expensive.

I thought the Spectre was one of DC coolest characters till they made him Hal Jordan for a period of years. what`s his status now other than not being Jordan?

He made an appearance on the last page of the most recent Justice Society of America, so next issue we'll likely get an update on who/what he is now that he's not Jim Corrigan, not Hal Jordan, and (I'm guessing) not the dead black dude with the goatee from Gotham Central.

Add me to the list of admirers of the covers from the 1990s run by Ostrander & Mandrake:

Quite the Cover Gallery!

41754-spectre23.jpg

41755-spectre6.jpg

41756-spectre22.jpg