• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MIRACLEMAN Eclipse Archive Editions, are they worth getting?

42 posts in this topic

There are plenty of variants that aren't done by the actual publisher - the Jay Company variants, the Dynamic Forces variants, the ones put out by individual retailers (Larry's Comics, Beachbum with his GFT variant, the Infinity & Beyond Walking Dead #85 variant, etc), not to mention a slew of convention-specific variants as well.

To me, because these are "after-market" modifications to the books, they should be green labeled. I don't think it matters a ton, but for consistency's sake they should be.

I respectfully disagree - as far as I'm concerned, there's no difference between what ND did with the Miracleman books and what's been going on with the various store-specific Walking Dead variants; they're all after-market modifications, done by companies not affiliated with the publisher. But, yeah, doesn't really matter much in the grand scheme of things - they're neat books no matter what color slab in which they end up.

:roflmao: