• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: ASM 39 Sweet copy!

34 posts in this topic

The bottom corners and the top right corner look way too soft to get a 9.0 to me (shrug)

:gossip: Not for an SA book . . . :whistle:

So basically there are 'different types' of 9.0? I've only submitted one SA book, admittedly it came back higher than I expected.

The bottom corners and the top right corner look way too soft to get a 9.0 to me (shrug)

So basically there are 'different types' of 9.0? I've only submitted one SA book, admittedly it came back higher than I expected.

No, not really, but yes, for numerous reasons - they're are countless threads on the topic :grin:

No, not really, but yes, for numerous reasons - they're are countless threads on the topic :grin:

I get that GA/SA books are graded differently due to different paper stock, printing methods etc, but I just presumed soft corners were soft corners whatever age book it is.

I'll have to read up on it, my forays into SA at the moment have been brief at best (but very rewarding :grin: )

I get that GA/SA books are graded differently due to different paper stock, printing methods etc, but I just presumed soft corners were soft corners whatever age book it is.

I'm not seeing soft corners here . . . but SA edges you don't exactly shave with lol