• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Philly report

48 posts in this topic

Lets make this short.

Bought books from Ritter (worldwide comics), JHV associates, and Bob Storms.

Onsited the book from Mr.Storms Tec 396 Ohio copy. Just wanted to make sure the label noted the Pedigree. And Bobs grading was deadly accurate!

Had dinner with Bob Storms, Jim(CGC world), Drew (wasonoff?), and my wife Jess. Spiderman on crack showed later to drink, but I bailed about 11PM.

Met with a few boardies Foolkiller and I always have a great time and good conversation. Also chatted up with Mutantkeys (my hero), FF Comics, Chainball, Rich Henn, and Bronze Bruce.

Had a great conversation with Pitboss, we took a walk up to Wawa. He is a great guy, shame he isn't closer to the east coast. I enjoy speaking with him.

Silver Rich and I discussed food, T.V, and Comics. Rich is another guy who is head and shoulders above what I consider a great guy.

Bob Siman forgot my book as usual..

And I met Baltimore Lauren. Shes short.

Highlight of the convention was speaking with Bob Storms. The man is just a wealth of knowledge, comics and life. Definately a guy I am happy I started speaking with and have learned very much from. Seriously, he is one of the best guys I have ever met.

Thats my report. The show lacked, but I always enjoy seeing everyone so it was worthwhile. (thumbs u

Post pics of your wife, or this thread fails.

1. I dont take pics

2. I dont scan my own books.

3. I am NOT posting pictures of my wife here. I mean, there are some on the boards somewhere. But I am not posting.

1) FAIL.

2) Who asked about your books?

3) FAIL.

:baiting:

Met Pat for the second time and Jess for the first and they're great peoples.

(thumbs u

I concur that Arex and Pat can probably share suits.

:baiting: