• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Price Reductions! AVENGERS ASSEMBLE! HG CGCs 2nd Vision, Adams/Kree-Skrull saga

19 posts in this topic

Howdy,

Here is a nice run of Avengers that I recently had slabbed. 2nd app. the Vision and the great Kree-Skull War saga with fantastic NEAL ADAMS cover & art!

The first :takeit: gets it.

I will pick up the insurance and pay 1/2 the actual shipping to anywhere.

thanks,

Bill

Avengers #58 9.4 OW/W pages: $325 Neal Adams

AVG_57a.jpg

I don't think N.A's did anything with this book.....

Sorry, putting Neal's name on this one was a cut and paste malfunction.

This issue is pure Buscema...

Is that Special package deal price right, I added up issues (94-100) and it came to $600 even.

:news: Special: Take ALL the Avengers Kree-Skrull War issues (94-100) for $700 NOW: $645

That special is only for people who cant add! ;)

Actually, I didnt update the special after I reduced the price again...so now take em all for $565

Is that Special package deal price right, I added up issues (94-100) and it came to $600 even.

:news: Special: Take ALL the Avengers Kree-Skrull War issues (94-100) for $700 NOW: $645

Actually, I didnt update the special after I reduced the price again...so now take em all for $565

Super special....Take Avengers #94-#100 for only $535 shipped in the US, outside US, pay 1/2 actual shipping fees.

Super special....Take Avengers #94-#100 for only $535 shipped in the US, outside US, pay 1/2 actual shipping fees.

Super-duper special: Take Avengers #94-#100 for only $499 shipped in the US, outside US, pay 1/2 actual shipping fees.