• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Heroes Con Report With Pics

31 posts in this topic

pics like that give the boards fresh air... (thumbs u

And this place needs some fresh air... it smells like a comic-con that been going on for 7 years straight in here! Is there a window we can open?

*sprays Lysol*

-slym

I think I am envious because my better half would rather watch paint dry than

go with me to one of these things.

Anyway, nice photo set.

(thumbs u

its weird...she was so into it. i wasnt going to go on day 3 but she insisted because she wanted "more cool things"

when your gf or SO thinks your comic cons have cool things...well thats just special.

She let me know how much money i could spend

070.jpg

Is it just me or are hotel rooms freaking awesome! You can be anywhere. Hot, cold, wet outside. As long as I'm in a hotel room I feel like I'm on vacation. Love the pics!

:applause:

070.jpg

Is it just me or are hotel rooms freaking awesome! You can be anywhere. Hot, cold, wet outside. As long as I'm in a hotel room I feel like I'm on vacation. Love the pics!

Not only that but this is one great photograph. Rock on OrangeNemesis :headbang:

070.jpg

Not only that but this is one great photograph. Rock on OrangeNemesis :headbang:

Agreed!

its weird...she was so into it. i wasnt going to go on day 3 but she insisted because she wanted "more cool things"

when your gf or SO thinks your comic cons have cool things...well thats just special.

Sounds like she is amazing and definitely a keeper !

Really great pics ~ it's so nice to see couples enjoying the hobby together !

(thumbs u