• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pinball's Must Sell Sale! X-Men #1 & HTF GA Schomburg!!

66 posts in this topic

I was just curious who did the cover. I'm confused thoguh, so it's not for sale at the moment??

(shrug)

Oh sorry yes the Miss Fury is for sale. Unfortunantly I don't know who did that cover. The Exciting 9 & 10 are not for sale. That is who Guy (jack2start) is referring to. Sorry for the confusion.

I was just curious who did the cover. I'm confused thoguh, so it's not for sale at the moment??

(shrug)

Think it's Tarpe Mills

It's for sale......BUY it

Thanks Rick!! (thumbs u

(shrug)

Think it's Tarpe Mills

It's Alex Schomburg. It's even featured in the Thrilling Comic Book Cover Art Of Alex Schomburg from Vanguard. I'd buy it but I already have a copy.

(shrug)

Think it's Tarpe Mills

It's Alex Schomburg. It's even featured in the Thrilling Comic Book Cover Art Of Alex Schomburg from Vanguard. I'd buy it but I already have a copy.

(thumbs u I didn't know

I bought a copy of #2 along with a #5 and #6 a few years ago and ended up selling them .............wish I had kept them

X-Men #1 CGC 3.0

CROW pages

OPG lists this at $1175 steal it for $925 (Paypal personal or USPS money order only)

Here is a pic before and after the slab.

x-men1front.jpg

x-men1back.jpg

x-men1cgc30.jpg

As per PM :takeit:

Kain

^^