• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can we get a ban on +1, +2 posts?

91 posts in this topic

....please? :shrug:

Other than it being a pet peeve to you, what does it really matter? On the list of complaints, I would think this would be low on the totem pole.

with over 21,000 posts and counting, you have not learned anything about this Forum.

Either shame on you or we need to re-evaluate your IQ level...

CAL (tsk)

Other than it being a pet peeve to you, what does it really matter? On the list of complaints, I would think this would be low on the totem pole.

with over 21,000 posts and counting, you have not learned anything about this Forum.

Either shame on you or we need to re-evaluate your IQ level...

CAL (tsk)

Personally, I would say all of the above apply.

I like them. It is a quick way to show solidarity with the poster or agreement with the point being made.

I see it as an inability to formulate & express points of one's own. :baiting:

There's one I've never been accused of before. lol

I remember when solidarity was a nice thing.

:baiting:

I have heard that the local LFS (Loners For Solidarity) is having a meeting......too bad everyone wants to do it on their own without help from anyone else. They used to be known as the People Who Hate People Party (PWHPP) but were having even more trouble trying to get that first meeting started.

(Thanks to Bill Hicks for a portion of this idea)

Bill Hicks.... not a name often mentioned but deserves the honorable mention here

CAL who saw Bill Hicks at Igby's before he got sick...

The Philosophy of Bill Hicks should be taught at all universities.

I have "Dangerous", "Relentless", " Arizona Bay" and "Rant in E Minor" in constant rotation in my truck's cd player.

Bay and Rant were both mostly culled from shows that he did here in Austin. Bill was on public access here alot back in the days......especially after the Waco debacle. Alot of people say that his comedy is dated due to his feelings/statements about the top stories of the late 80's, early 90's, but I feel that alot of it is still relevant. Hell, Billy Ray Cyrus is still around like Bill predicted he would be....due to the 8th grade emotional level that most Americans seem to display. Squeegee your third eye people. :baiting:

It doesn't really matter, Doc, and let's leave my totem pole out of this.

I wasn't being snotty, Andy. Just wondering is all. Besides, I heard greggy had a bigger totem pole anyways. Especially since his job involved giving folks the shaft. :gossip:

+1 from another brainless lemming zombie with no opinion

I never knew you had a shill account greggy.

I wasn't being snotty, Andy. Just wondering is all. Besides, I heard greggy had a bigger totem pole anyways. Especially since his job involved giving folks the shaft. :gossip:

Oh, I know, Doc. (thumbs u

Hey, what happens in BC, stays in BC. :gossip: