• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fresh OO Collection: ASM, Avengers, FF (1966-68)

27 posts in this topic

I'm lowering the discount threshold from $200 to $120 (since so many of the higher value books have already been purchased). My original post has been edited to read: Orders totaling $120 or more will receive an additional 10% discount.

:o

Many thanks for the repeat biz, David -- it's always a pleasure. Lots #18, 19, and 23 are now history. This place sure gets busy at night. :banana:

If I had the moolah, I'd buy every book in this thread. :sumo: Dang fools around here don't know good books when they slap them in the face :insane:

:preach:

Many thanks for the repeat biz, David -- it's always a pleasure. Lots #18, 19, and 23 are now history. This place sure gets busy at night. :banana:

If I had the moolah, I'd buy every book in this thread. :sumo: Dang fools around here don't know good books when they slap them in the face :insane:

:preach:

Well....some of us do..... :baiting:lol