• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TAMPA COMIC AND TOY CONVENTION JULY 12, 2009

25 posts in this topic

I'll be there asking to see all the high grade slabs up on the top shelf of the wall display just barely within reach of the owner's wife.

Is that your strategy to lower the supply of high grade books, to therefore raise the demand for the ones you have? It is a good tactic.

My incentive isn't financial. I'm in it just for the fun.

Good times.

Is that your strategy to lower the supply of high grade books, to therefore raise the demand for the ones you have? It is a good tactic.

Good times.

You're daft man!

Any of you guys planning on having any blank covers, like dark avengers or Secret Invasions?

:sorry: nope

WTF!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I've never owned one of those blank cover books. They always bothered me because they are blank.

Good times.

You're daft man!

SCREWYOUKOR!!

Any of you guys planning on having any blank covers, like dark avengers or Secret Invasions?

WTF!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I've never owned one of those blank cover books. They always bothered me because they are blank.

They are blank because your favorite artist can draw on them

WTF!!!!!!!!!!

They are blank because your favorite artist can draw on them

I know.

They still bother me because they are blank.

How come I am always broke when these things come? Oh wait, I remember. I am always broke period.

Oh well, gonna go and have some mid grade Wolvie Limited signed anyway.

For those attending - have fun!

Ok, so I have one Fallen Son blank left and it is a toss up between Rubinstein and Pelletier - any thoughts???

Was debating another Giordano as I love the last Batman he did for me, but do not have any from the other two artists.

Wow... that's a tough one. I'm planning a Black Bolt on a blank Secret Invasion. Unless I can find a Dark Avengers.

I will be at the CGC booth..come find me. I know one dealer that is supposed to have a box of the blank Secret Invasions if you want any