• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thicker Than Blood - A Great Werewolf Title

32 posts in this topic

I think I posted a while back about this series but can't seem to find the thread.

This is a great 3-part series from Full Circle publications written by Simon Reed with art by Mike Ploog and painted by Simon Bisley. It tells the tale of two brothers in early 20th century Scotland, one of whom has the unfortunate affliction of being a werewolf. His brother is working his life away to try to find a cure ignoring every other aspect of his life.

But as his quest draws on, he succumbs to the potions he has been concocting and instead of curing his brother turns himself into a monster with fatal consequences.

If anybody else has read this series I'd love to hear what they thought, or if you haven't read it I'd highly recommend it.

ThickerThanBlood1.jpg

ThickerThanBlood2.jpg

ThickerThanBlood3.jpg

I think I posted a while back about this series but can't seem to find the thread.

ThickerThanBlood3.jpg

Thanks for posting! I'll have to hunt these down just for the covers alone, awesome!

The cover to #3 almost looks to be an homage to Warren's Creepy #7 Frazetta cover... hm

81943.jpg.835e8001429192c6ddb822c2ba6e1c30.jpg

Nope. Just bought a few just now. (thumbs u

Tell me how you like them. Don't know if I can trust Boozad tastes :baiting:

You can trust Boozad :eek:.

I'll let you know. :gossip:

Thanks. I added it to my evergrowing want list. Now when and if I have time to read them is another story.

I guess he cannot be that bad if he likes the Bat. :grin:

ThickerThanBlood3.jpg

Thanks for posting! I'll have to hunt these down just for the covers alone, awesome!

The cover to #3 almost looks to be an homage to Warren's Creepy #7 Frazetta cover... hm

81943.jpg

Great stuff. That's made me wonder now if all the cover Bs are homages? Time to do some hunting...

Nope. Just bought a few just now. (thumbs u

Tell me how you like them. Don't know if I can trust Boozad tastes :baiting:

You can trust Boozad :eek:.

I'll let you know. :gossip:

Thanks. I added it to my evergrowing want list. Now when and if I have time to read them is another story.

I guess he cannot be that bad if he likes the Bat. :grin:

You'll enjoy the story, it really is a great read.

If anybody needs help in getting any of these issues just give me a shout and I'll help all I can.