• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mostly EC Pre-Codes (Crypt, Vault etc.) !Price Cuts!

5 posts in this topic

Just back from a holiday in London... now to pay for it! Up for sacrifice are the following:

Tales from the Crypt #39

6.5 OW-W PQ

The cover gloss and ink reflectivity is uncanny. This was one of my first ever EC purchases (back in 2001 via eBay, listed as a VF, but I do not remember the merchant). One story adapted for TV.

$160 $145

scan10006.jpg

scan10005.jpg

Tales from the Crypt #43

8.0 CR-OW

This was graded 7.5 by Heritage and shipped directly to Matt Nelson who advised the grade would be higher if pressed, which was done. Lousy scans indeed, but I couldn't do any better :( One story adapted for TV. Suffered from a dull blade at the printer.

$230 $200

scan1.jpg

scan10003.jpg

The Haunt of Fear #4

App. 5.5 (minute CT on cover)

Matt's pro-screen revealed minute CT on the cover. A hard-to-find copy. Asking half of guide for a fine.

$110 $95

Haunt4F.jpg

Haunt4B.jpg

The Vault of Horror #26

6.0 Nice PQ

I purchased this from Norin Radd not so long ago. Classic cover + stories. Used in POP. One story adapted for TV.

$160 $145

Vault26F.jpg

VoH26back.jpg

The Vault of Horror #31

Somewhere between 6.5 - 7.5

Beautiful f/c and gloss. I don't know what to make of the change in colour on the back.

$110 $100

xxx.jpg

Vault31B.jpg

The House of Terror [3D]

5.0+ Glasses intact

Cool book with nice PQ.

$30

xxx0005.jpg

I charge actual shipping costs. First book in Canada/USA is $6 uninsured, or $12 insured/tracking and each book thereafter is about $3.

Wow... so, where is the graemlin for tumbleweed?

Post some SF or war. :baiting:

I'm pretty much out of war and SF books I'm willing to let go :(

Tough crowd today! lol