• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Ghost Rider 12

10 posts in this topic

Is the board going to grade his entire mid grade pence copy collection? I dont get it. Honestly, is it really important to have a grade consensus on this book?

I realise there may be a bit too many but I'm still getting to grips with grading and I want to make sure I grade them as accurately as possible. I don't want someone complaining that I graded something 8.0 when its actually 6.0.

Is the board going to grade his entire mid grade pence copy collection? I dont get it. Honestly, is it really important to have a grade consensus on this book?

I realise there may be a bit too many but I'm still getting to grips with grading and I want to make sure I grade them as accurately as possible. I don't want someone complaining that I graded something 8.0 when its actually 6.0.

dont worry about any 8.0s here or any of these Ghost Rider books 6.5/7.0 max for all of em :makepoint:

dont worry about any 8.0s here or any of these Ghost Rider books 6.5/7.0 max for all of em :makepoint:

OK, then I'll list them as being mainly in the 6.0-7.0 range aside from issue 1, which is a 3.0.