• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Man I love my eBay Store!!!

334 posts in this topic

1-Block people with under 10 feedback from bidding without permission. Or is this even an option

2-Make all purchases be consumated with instant paypal payment. And include in my auction description that I will recalculate shipping after all purchases are paid for.

1 - You can only block bidders with negative total score feedback

2 - The problem with instant payments is that the buyer cannot consolidate the shipping charges (important for comics)

I agree that making the instant payment a little more of a hassle for the buyer. However, I would make sure that the language in my auctions would assure the buyer that I would refund them for the extra shipping charges they had.

Bit of a problem for low budget buyers who don't have the extra cash too lay out in the first place on bulk items (shrug)

Just thinking you don't want to scare off potential customers.

1-Block people with under 10 feedback from bidding without permission. Or is this even an option

2-Make all purchases be consumated with instant paypal payment. And include in my auction description that I will recalculate shipping after all purchases are paid for.

2 - The problem with instant payments is that the buyer cannot consolidate the shipping charges (important for comics)

I agree that making the instant payment a little more of a hassle for the buyer. However, I would make sure that the language in my auctions would assure the buyer that I would refund them for the extra shipping charges they had.

Bit of a problem for low budget buyers who don't have the extra cash too lay out in the first place on bulk items (shrug)

Very true and therein lies the rub and how to fix that issue I dont know.

Man that's rough, sure does sound as if someone has a grudge or something along those lines.

I know you can block bidders under a certain feedback score, but I've never really looked that much into it. That's a otugh one to weed out, but it sounds like a one-off and I couldn't see something like that happening again anytime soon.

I hope not. In the end it really isnt anything more than a small nuisance to me. None of those books are "Red-Hot" or anyhting. Although the word on the street is that Blackhawk is heating up with a movie release coming out in 2112 or something like that :tongue:

Ill file the NPB reports in 7 days and get my fees back. Then I might just send all the stuff I have listed in the store to a regular auction or sell them here fro cheap.

Excellent. I have been eying some of those books. hm

Mike Jones

4534 Hopewell Road

FISHERS ISLAND, NY 06390 United States

Get some guys together, and egg that suckers house and toilet paper his trees.

Looks like a made-up address

Mike Jones

4534 Hopewell Road

Looks like a made-up address

There actually is a Fishers Island but i didnt check it out ant further than that.

It isnt close to Red Hook NY either

Man that's rough, sure does sound as if someone has a grudge or something along those lines.

I know you can block bidders under a certain feedback score, but I've never really looked that much into it. That's a otugh one to weed out, but it sounds like a one-off and I couldn't see something like that happening again anytime soon.

I hope not. In the end it really isnt anything more than a small nuisance to me. None of those books are "Red-Hot" or anyhting. Although the word on the street is that Blackhawk is heating up with a movie release coming out in 2112 or something like that :tongue:

Ill file the NPB reports in 7 days and get my fees back. Then I might just send all the stuff I have listed in the store to a regular auction or sell them here fro cheap.

Excellent. I have been eying some of those books. hm

Im very open to negotiations :wink:

As long as you dont neg-bomb me :eek:

Very true and therein lies the rub and how to fix that issue I dont know.

If you could be bothered to go through the hassle of setting up automated postage discounts that may work. Seems like too much hard work to me, but I'm a lazy er.

Mike Jones

4534 Hopewell Road

:frustrated:

I hate annoying eBay buyers or shills.

I feel like catching a plane and knocking on his door for a friendly chat as per below. (shrug)

Myheadinthedoor.jpg

Mike Jones

4534 Hopewell Road

Why does this name sound familiar?

Mike Jones is the name of a semi-famous rapper. Well, famous enough that Ive heard of him. Which for today's crappers, i mean rappers, is somewhat saying something.

Now if it was Chuck D. or KRS-One buying, i would be like :luhv:

Of course, Mike Jones isnt the most uncommon name in the world either

I bet his real name is Mike Hunt. :whistle:

Mike Jones

4534 Hopewell Road

Why does this name sound familiar?

Mike Jones is the name of a semi-famous rapper. Well, famous enough that Ive heard of him. Which for today's crappers, i mean rappers, is somewhat saying something.

Now if it was Chuck D. or KRS-One buying, i would be like :luhv:

Of course, Mike Jones isnt the most uncommon name in the world either

I bet his real name is Mike Hunt. :whistle:

It could just as easily be Mike Oxmall.

DONT DEAL WITH EBAY, YOU I...

Sorry, just read the whole post. :tonofbricks:

Yeah, that's sukky, mate...and I would put pound to a penny that it is somebody from this board...past or present.

The real sukky thing about it, however, is that this is the best they can come up with. The youth of today... doh!

Yup, this was a premeditated hit job, not just a neg bomb.

While you deal with eBay you should start planning your revenge.

I'll give it some thought to see if I can help.

With the revenge part I mean.