• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA everything must go sale

20 posts in this topic

Hey everybody,

I've decide to focus on only a few titles and the books listed in this thread and moderns i have no need for any longer.

shipping will start at $4.50 domestically for media, slightly more for priority. International will be cost.

I'd like to sell everything and be done with them so if you want something and the price is too much, i will be open to offers (within reason). The more you want to buy, the more open minded i am with the lowballs.

as always :takeit: trumps pms.

scans will be over the next few days, just wanted to get this started to motivate me with it.

Target Comics:

Vol 5 #3 VG Faded store stamp on cover, M.M. written on cover with another M written in "comics" OSPG $24 $12

V 6 #10 GD some tape on inner spine OSPG $11 $6

V 7 #5 G/VG general wear OSPG $10 in gd $8

V 9 #5 GD 3" spine split OSPG $10 $7

or all books for SOLD

up next...

US Marines in Action #2 PR, complete but it has gone through the Korean War itself $1.50

Plastic Man #38 PR Cover Attached but barely **Commie Story Alert*** OSPG GD $34 $10.00

Navy Task Force #8 VG OSPG $10 $5

Ken Shannon #10 VG Crandall Cover OSPG $36 $24

Thrilling Crime Cases #42 GD/VG L.B. Cole Cover OSPG GD $25 $20

Horrors of the Underworld #14 GD Slight Spine Roll L.B. Cole Cover OSPG $28 $16

Baffling Mysteries #17 VG Slight Spine Roll OSPG $50 $30

Thrilling Comics #47 GD Slight Spine Roll OSPG $40 $26

Crime Suspenstories #11 VG Slightly Discolored Staples OSPG $54 $30

scans coming later...all OSPG based on 2008 guide

bought from Filter81

Batman #23 he graded VG i agree, piece missing from ulfc. $400 (same price paid for the book), a scan will be up tonight of it. Price is pretty firm as i won't waver on it too much (and if it doesn't sell, i won't have a tear in my eye.

th_b23.jpg

more bats tonight, as well as westerns, sci-fi and 1 or 2 slabs including a gerber 7.

be adding a crippen book, atomic bomb nn# 2.0 (scarce) a battlefront with a PARATROOPER COVER for $50 (cgc'd) some sa strange tales, bronze dc horror and sci fi and some danish lone ranger books (in danish no less). on SUNDAY as the missus and I will be o-o-t tomorrow.

j

now buy my batbooks!