• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Charity Auction - Preview

312 posts in this topic

Here is mine. sorry it took so long to send a scan. I did this for a cancer patient a few years back. His name was kevin parker. He died of liver cancer and had not family so he gave me his comics when he died. He said give them a good home. I figure this piece belongs in this auction.

Very nice swipe of the last page of Cap 254 :applause:

Here is mine. sorry it took so long to send a scan. I did this for a cancer patient a few years back. His name was kevin parker. He died of liver cancer and had not family so he gave me his comics when he died. He said give them a good home. I figure this piece belongs in this auction.

Sorry about the guy..the piece is very nice..

I finally finished mine. Not that it's a masterpiece, I just had to find an image that I liked and have the time to find it and have thetime to sit alone and work on it......ugh.

Not my best, but not my worst either. In fact I'm fairly happy for not having picked up a pencil in about 10 years.......

83561.jpg.59ef9fca8a72e41317953cd0dc6c5bce.jpg

Sad, but nice story. Sorry about your friend.

I finally finished mine. Not that it's a masterpiece, I just had to find an image that I liked and have the time to find it and have thetime to sit alone and work on it......ugh.

Not my best, but not my worst either. In fact I'm fairly happy for not having picked up a pencil in about 10 years.......

I love Hellboy! Nice sketch!

Very nice swipe of the last page of Cap 254 :applause:

That is what my friend asked for.