• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Charity Auction - Preview

312 posts in this topic

Great stuff everyone! :applause: I wanna see more!

Well, in that case...

Here's the preliminary drawing. (Which will be included with the book.) I should have the inked version done later tonight.

And yes, most definitely, great work everyone!

clea01.jpg

Great stuff everyone! :applause: I wanna see more!

Well, in that case...

Here's the preliminary drawing. (Which will be included with the book.) I should have the inked version done later tonight.

And yes, most definitely, great work everyone!

clea01.jpg

That's going to look cool!

Thanks Rino.

It's definitely one of these things -> :wishluck:

I don't know how anyone can work on this paper surface. My hat's off to those who can.

Great stuff by the way man. It looks fantastic. That's really nice Catwoman. Balent fan?

Thanks Rino.

I don't know how anyone can work on this paper surface. My hat's off to those who can.

Great stuff by the way man. It looks fantastic. That's really nice Catwoman. Balent fan?

Jim Lee fan actually.

And your work looks great already? I love the Ghost! It's very stylish. I've never worked with marker before and truthfully I'm nervous. My hat's off to you for working with it so well! I'd love to have any and all tips you can share.

Mine will look something like this.. cleaner of course and centered :)

Looks like somebody took a pee in his cereal bowl!

It looks great so far. (thumbs u

Thanks Rino.

That paper surface was REALLY tough!

There is a lot of artistic talent here on the boards that I was not aware of. Kudos to everyone so far! :applause: