• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Letting go of my collection one book at a time SALE !!

124 posts in this topic

You know. you could probably sell plenty of these books at or near your asking price if you set up at a con. I know, I know, it's LOTS of work to do so.

It's hard to get these type of prices for many moderns via mail because of the cost of s&h. I know I could sell plenty of these at my local cons - LOTS of modern fans in my neck of the woods.

You might want to consider doing that if time permits.

(Or perhaps transfer this to the modern sales forum, since most of the books are just that)

Good luck though!

(thumbs u

You know. you could probably sell plenty of these books at or near your asking price if you set up at a con. I know, I know, it's LOTS of work to do so.

It's hard to get these type of prices for many moderns via mail because of the cost of s&h. I know I could sell plenty of these at my local cons - LOTS of modern fans in my neck of the woods.

You might want to consider doing that if time permits.

(Or perhaps transfer this to the modern sales forum, since most of the books are just that)

Good luck though!

(thumbs u

That's just it... I don't have much time to set up at a comics show & I'm grabbing what ever out of the 3 boxes I have with me at this time.. Thank you very much for the interest.. (thumbs u

Here's what I think is a good deal for all 16 long boxes and hope someone out their see's the same.. I still haven't gotten to the mass x-men books or uncanny series or the other sketch variants or variants that sit in these boxes as well as the wolverine and what not.

$3000 for all this and I will pick up shipping cost's in the U.S ONLY !!

Please exclude all sales of books to this point.. these books I've shown are in great shape and are in no way damaged other than what you can see and wouldn't scam people to make a sale.

Those of you who have delt with me so far have come back for more books and I thank you for that... At the price stated above I'm practicly handing these things away and wanting to walk away from the hobby for a while to get my life back in order..

I'm hoping not to have to take this to ebay..

OT: Hey Porcupine - do you work for the Ottawa bus station by any chance??? I saw a chap who looked like you, but the hair was black....

Naw,I just live there....

:acclaim: