• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern singles, LS, mini's - $1 a book

67 posts in this topic

$1 per book, that's right. 4-issue LS are $4, 6-issue minis, $6... some sets are even less than $1 per book! All books are NM unless otherwise noted. Public :takeit: takes precedent, but PMs are accepted.

Domestic shipping: Media Mail for up to 4 books will be $3, or $6 for Priority. More, and I only charge actual shipping cost rounded up to the nearest half-dollar. Of course, I can pack ~50 books into a Priority Flat-Rate box for $11 flat.

International shipping: boxed & bulletproof, and will only cost what the USPS charges me rounded up to the nearest dollar. Obviously, depending on your location and the weight of the parcel, charges will vary.

I accept PayPal, MO's, cashiers checks, and possibly personal checks if the buyer is willing to wait until the check clears before I ship - otherwise, I try and ship the next day after payment. My packaging is "bulletproof," with the cardboard sandwich and lots of bubblewrap in a box. If anyone wants the Priority Mail envelope, I can fit up to 4 comics in one for only $5.

Did I miss anything???

;)

-slym

Comics Greatest World set - 15 of the 16 weekly titles (only missing "Wolf Gang") as well as "X" reg. ser. 1-3, "Out Of The Vortex" 1&2, and the Hero Illustrated "X" special - $20 for 21 issues.

06cgwset.jpg

-slym

Nice pick-up - no one bit when I offered them for $10!

I will wait until I am finished listing to PM any details, as (hopefully) there is more you might want.

Thanks!!!

-slym