• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comico Comics returns!

31 posts in this topic

Yeah, I still have my Justice Machine 1-7 run..none of my friends collected independents...they thought I was retarded, for buying that...was a good book though. I couldn't keep up the collection, nobody around where I lived even carried it, was always a pain to pick up issues.

:cloud9:

Nice to see another dedicated Comico fan not driven by the price guides.

Yeah, I still have my Justice Machine 1-7 run..none of my friends collected independents...they thought I was retarded, for buying that...was a good book though. I couldn't keep up the collection, nobody around where I lived even carried it, was always a pain to pick up issues.

Nice to see another dedicated Comico fan not driven by the price guides.

:applause:

In celebration, I have gotten out Justice Machine Ann 1 and the two volumes of Elementals and plopped them beside my bed for re-reading purposes. I have never read them all straight through, so might as well now .. penance for being a bonehead earlier.

After that, I'm doing the same with the Justice Machine run.

:gossip: all that Nexus talk made me want to read those again too though, so they are third on the list :grin: (thumbs u

:gossip: all that Nexus talk made me want to read those again too though, so they are third on the list :grin: (thumbs u

Some seller I know sent me the Nexus HC that reprints the original first three issues of the magazine-size run. In his words, "Nobody reads this garbage anymore."

Once I broke it out of the manufacturer wrap, I found out it is the signed/numbered edition.

Some seller I know sent me the Nexus HC that reprints the original first three issues of the magazine-size run. In his words, "Nobody reads this garbage anymore."

Once I broke it out of the manufacturer wrap, I found out it is the signed/numbered edition.

NICE! Gratz! Baron and Rude sign it?

And "garbage" ??!! :frustrated:

Garbage??? :o

It's pretty obvious that either he's never read it or he's the man with the worst taste in the universe! :sumo:

Nexus. :cloud9:

Boy, did he find the right fan to send this to.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!! :applause:

(Agggghhh! :o When did you change your avatar? I didn't realize it was you, at first!)

lol

What, if it was the old avatar you would have ran for the hills?

As long as Andrew Rev is not involved I'm all for a resurrection.

Rev was a scumball who ripped me and other artist' off. He was involved

(if not the reason for the demise) during the spiraling demise.

Calling him a scumball is being nice to him. He ripped me off too. I'll trump you with lying scumball.