• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD******All-star Western 10 & DC Hex Spectacular

7 posts in this topic

Lot sold via ebay

I just upgraded so I have this one for sale, I grade it at a VG+. I am adding in the Hex Spectacular as well so the buyer will get the first app and the death of Jonah Hex.

$150 + 10 for insured shipping in North America. The first :takeit: gets to take it home.

allstar10.jpg

HEX.jpg

Thanks guys.

I am not sure why there is so little interest in Hex on this site. It will be easy to sell it on ebay so it will probably end up there. I will give it another day here and then its off to feebay (shrug)

It should sell quick on Ebay in Auction Format. There are never a lot of ASW #10s up at any one time unlike a lot of other keys. At least that has been my experience. Of course that might change as more and more people learn about the upcoming Movie. Good Luck!

Do you mind me asking what you upgraded to?

I sold another Hex lot on ebay and then upgraded my ASW 10 to a VF+. I had 4 available now I just have this one and my new one remaining. I also have the Hex essential for reading purposes haha.

The lot above will easily get me $150 on ebay, it will likely be listed there tonight for $200 with a best offer option. That should get me at least a few offers in the $150 range, it did on my last lot.