• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You may want to block this bidder...Warning!

14 posts in this topic

crazy_for_comics

Won 32 lots over the past 30 plus days. He did not pay, he kept buying and buying asking for combined shipping. I had no problem with that until he disappeared. I tried to contact buyer and he ignored my contacts, until the 6th day of the non paying bidder notice with ebay. He showed up then! He is "having some troubles"

On day six of the non paying bidder party he sent me 30.00 instead of the 350.00 he owed me. I sent the money back. I had just sold one of the lots he paid for via second chance offer and could not sell it to him if I wanted to.

If you choose to sell to him, great, but I have 29 lots here that I have to relist and pay ebay insertions fee for again.

You have been warned! That is all.......

Did you try cancelling the auctions via Ebay's dispute system? At least you will get your final value fees back! Then he cannot leave neg feedback. You can also file non paying bidder perhaps?

I recently had a bidder who claimed I had not contacted him at all, even though I had proof via Ebay's email system that I had sent him many emails about his purchase. He bought it and said "Oops I don't have paypal I am sending a money order" Then the package was returned to me after several weeks. I emailed to ask if he refused shipment, changed his mind or what and he negged me saying I never contacted him and did not ship. Ebay cancelled out the auction for me since proof was on my side and the bidder did not respond to Ebay's mails either. I got all my final value fees returned and the neg removed. At least I hope the neg is removed. If they cancel the auction the neg doesn't count does it?

crazy_for_comics

Won 32 lots over the past 30 plus days. He did not pay, he kept buying and buying asking for combined shipping. I had no problem with that until he disappeared. I tried to contact buyer and he ignored my contacts, until the 6th day of the non paying bidder notice with ebay. He showed up then! He is "having some troubles"

On day six of the non paying bidder party he sent me 30.00 instead of the 350.00 he owed me. I sent the money back. I had just sold one of the lots he paid for via second chance offer and could not sell it to him if I wanted to.

If you choose to sell to him, great, but I have 29 lots here that I have to relist and pay ebay insertions fee for again.

You have been warned! That is all.......

I have added this buyer to my blocked buyers list as well. Now up to 13 people. The list just keeps getting longer and longer.......

Did you try cancelling the auctions via Ebay's dispute system? At least you will get your final value fees back! Then he cannot leave neg feedback. You can also file non paying bidder perhaps?

I recently had a bidder who claimed I had not contacted him at all, even though I had proof via Ebay's email system that I had sent him many emails about his purchase. He bought it and said "Oops I don't have paypal I am sending a money order" Then the package was returned to me after several weeks. I emailed to ask if he refused shipment, changed his mind or what and he negged me saying I never contacted him and did not ship. Ebay cancelled out the auction for me since proof was on my side and the bidder did not respond to Ebay's mails either. I got all my final value fees returned and the neg removed. At least I hope the neg is removed. If they cancel the auction the neg doesn't count does it?

well, at least you can leave negative feedback on this buyer :whistle:

Let me explain.He won a few lots and asked about combining shipping. He lives in Canada. A week later he had won over 20 lots total . Three weeks has gone by, and he asks me if he can pay me in 7-10 days, he has some money coming in to him. I told him I could not do that and he should pay for some of the lots he won before he keeps buying. He won a few more and and then a few more. I wanted to block him at that point, but blocking a bidder who has great feedback is questionable. I gave him more time. After 30 days, since the first lots he won, I emailed him directly asking for payment. No reply. I sent two more emails and also received no reply. Not wanting to be a jerk I filed one non paying bidder notices and sent him a message apologizing for doing so. "I just need my money, I do not want to ruin your feedback", is basically what I said. $350.00 is a decent amount of money, it was better to play nice than to be a first class jerk and send 32 non paying notices. On day six, he appears via email and tells me he is sorry, he is having problems. He didi nto know until now, he has been away, hsi partner never told him about my emails. He needs time to pay, he juts lisyed some auctions on ebay and he should have the money in a few days.

I told him I understand and I cannot wait. He should have emailed me weeks ago to discuss his problems, and he should not have continued to buy if he could not pay. He begs me to give him a few day. I agree. The next day, the guy declines one of the non paying bidder refunds ( for final value fees). He never told me why, he just declined it. I hauled off and popped him for the 29 non paying notices at one time.

I emailed him and asked why he would deny me this one refund. Why this one lot, why was this lot so special to decline? How is it he has time to decline this one lot, yet not the other 2 lots that I sold via second chance? He does not have the balls to email me for weeks and hides when confronted, but declining this one refund, well that really needs to be done and one now!

I received two more emails since that events and five negative strikes in my account! He blames me, says that I had no intention of working with him and I always wanted to ruin his feedback from the beginning. Yes, this is all my fault.

If you know him personally ask him about the events. I would love to hear how I made him buy 32 lots and then not pay for them. I have been told I have powers, that must be one of them.

Let me explain.He won a few lots and asked about combining shipping. He lives in Canada.

Oh ......... no wonder

You gotta watch out for those Canadians

Those Canuckleheads :roflmao:

well, at least you can leave negative feedback on this buyer :whistle:

Hahha very funny..