• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pedigree SA Caps for sale

48 posts in this topic

It's time to add to my 17 year olds' college fund, so I'll be listing over the next couple of nights a sweet run of high grade Captain America slabs from 101-113 (no ish 112), six of which come from pedigree collections. None of the books have been cleaned or pressed under my ownership. Prices are firm, but I'll gladly negotiate discounts for the purchase of 3 or more books. Shipping will be $10 in the US, other locations extra. Payments via check or money order preferred, to avoid the dreaded PayPal vigorish. Want time payments? Let's work it out.

Captain America #101

cgc 9.4 white (old blue label goodness)

Northland pedigree

$400

Cap101cgc.jpg

:takeit: Not my focus, but can't resist!!

Nice pickup.

It's time to add to my 17 year olds' college fund, so I'll be listing over the next couple of nights a sweet run of high grade Captain America slabs from 101-113 (no ish 112), six of which come from pedigree collections. None of the books have been cleaned or pressed under my ownership. Prices are firm, but I'll gladly negotiate discounts for the purchase of 3 or more books. Shipping will be $10 in the US, other locations extra. Payments via check or money order preferred, to avoid the dreaded PayPal vigorish. Want time payments? Let's work it out.

Captain America #101

cgc 9.4 white (old blue label goodness)

Northland pedigree

$400

Cap101cgc.jpg

:takeit: Not my focus, but can't resist!!

Yours! (worship)

Bob, if you have a nicely centered, 9.4 or better Ped copy of #107, :takeit: too!

I appreciate your interest. Unfortunately, my copies of 107 and 108 were included in the package purchased by Foolkiller. Tomorrow, copies of 105, 106, 109-111, and 113 will be posted for sale.

Captain America #110

cgc 9.6 ow/w

Cleveland collection (comes with certificate of authenticity)

$700 SOLD!

Note: there is a stray fleck of white paper trapped in the slab by the bottom staple. It is not a defect on the book.

Cap110cgc.jpg