• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF 122 cgc 9.4 $140 and Silver Surfer cgc and raw

11 posts in this topic

First :takeit: IN THE THREAD. Questions answered, lowball offers ignored. I ship to the continental United States only. Securely packaged, boxed(#1095) priority mail $10. Shipping charge includes insurance and delivery confirmation. Combined shipping discount. Paypal or USPS money order.

$140.00 Fantastic Four # 122 CGC 9.4 ow/w

cgc12294.jpg

First :takeit: IN THE THREAD. Questions answered, lowball offers ignored. I ship to the continental United States only. Securely packaged, boxed(#1095) priority mail $10. Shipping charge includes insurance and delivery confirmation. Combined shipping discount. Paypal or USPS money order.

$86.00 Silver Surfer # 3 CGC 7.5

cgc375004.jpg

$80.00 Silver Surfer # 7 CGC 8.5

cgc785.jpg

$166.00 Silver Surfer # 14 CGC 9.0 :news: sold

cgc1490A.jpg

$64.00 Silver Surfer # 16 CGC 8.5

cgc1685.jpg

First :takeit: IN THE THREAD. Questions answered, lowball offers ignored. I ship to the continental United States only. Securely packaged, boxed priority mail $6. Shipping charge includes delivery confirmation. Combined shipping discount. Paypal or USPS money order.

$22.00 Silver Surfer # 10 F/VF

ss10.jpg

ss10b.jpg

First :takeit: IN THE THREAD. Questions answered, lowball offers ignored. I ship to the continental United States only. Securely packaged, boxed priority mail $6. Shipping charge includes delivery confirmation. Combined shipping discount. Paypal or USPS money order.

$22.00 Silver Surfer # 11 F/VF

ssA11.jpg

ssA11b.jpg

$22.00 Silver Surfer # 13 F/VF

ssA13.jpg

ssA13b.jpg

First :takeit: IN THE THREAD. Questions answered, lowball offers ignored. I ship to the continental United States only. Securely packaged, boxed priority mail $6. Shipping charge includes delivery confirmation and insurance. Combined shipping discount. Paypal or USPS money order.

$124.00 Fantastic Four # 49 F/VF

small pen mark in F of Fantastic

ff49.jpg

ff49b.jpg

$70.00 Fantastic Four # 122 CGC 9.2 ow/w

cgc12292009.jpg