• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Second Signature Series opportunity for Sketch covers with Anthony Castrillo!

264 posts in this topic

Anthony...I'm joking... The Snake Eyes is for Dan's charity auction.. He called me as soon as you sent him the scan.

I'm an advent Snake-Eyes fan...and just like anyone else, I will have to line up and bid :sorry:

I was hoping that no one would bid...and I would be able to sang it up at the last minute.. bad tactics on my part :(

I believe Dan is waiting until the charity auctions for Nik end, and then he will start his.

I was joking,ill add lol next time. Hey its for charity and thats all that matters to me.

My dad passed away last year of prostate cancer so anything i can do,i will.

Vacation? If you want to call waiting on your mother and father in-law and your wife and daughter

vacation then.....yeah.

Im back in NYC.

So sketch covers should start making their way to the site soon.

I just wanted to point out that a SECRET INVASION sketch cover had a glossy surface and for future reference PLEASE send the flat finish version. The glossy is a person_without_enough_empathy to work on and i know you guys want these done with a polished look and not smudgey.

Case in point, the GOON/HELLBOY cover might have streaks in the colors so just giving you a heads up Chris.:)

Thanks guys!!