• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic book buddies trip to Boston with a few pictures.

209 posts in this topic

Just go back from a great trip to Boston over the last three days. Arex and I flew up on Tuesday and got to hang out with nik, GACollectibles, Pontoon, silverandbronze and chromium.

I am usually not one to take pictures, but I figured I would snap a few. I took them with my phone, so don't expect amazing quality.

The sexy little thing that was hawking frequent flier miles at the Charlotte airport. Her pants fit really well.

IMG00030.jpg

Once we landed in Boston, nik picked us up at the airport and drove us by his shop, his LCS and then on to his house. It was raining so hard that you couldn't see two feet in front of you. There were several places that were flooded.

Once we got settled down at nik's, the boys began to make there way over.

Chrome brought everyone t-shirts. I am not sure when I will find an appropriate occasion to wear mine. The caption reads, "Visit Belgium. Where small is beautiful." :blush:

IMG00031.jpg

Chrome had carpooled over with Pontoon. It was a wild ride as his wiper blade broke off as they were whizzing down the MassPike in the torrential rain storm. I think he should really consider naming his car "Christine" as there is some definite evil going on with that car. It ate GACollectibles on Wednesday night. :eek:

Here's Pontoon on a more relaxed note.

IMG00032.jpg

Arex getting one of his many telephone calls.

IMG00033.jpg

Deciding on where to go for dinner on Tuesday night.

IMG00035.jpg

We hung out in nik's comic room after dinner checking out all his sweet stuff. I don't know if nik has ever posted pics of his comic room before, but he has one sweet setup.

Here is Pontoon trying to decide if he wants to give the stripper pole are try.

IMG00038.jpg

Much to our delight, we were able to talk him out of the idea. Mental note made: No more than two beers for Pontoon.

Spent the next morning wondering around outside until time to head up to Ted's Superworld warehouse in North Mass. Mass looked a lot like home. I was really surprised.

The train that runs by nik's house.

IMG00041.jpg

Modern day nostalgia.

IMG00043.jpg

Where nik ran over his wife's flower bed. :whistle:

IMG00047.jpg

The trip to Ted's coming up after lunch.

Although the last train I rode in was at Chicago and prior to that, I cab't remember ever riding a train There is a train that runs and goes to Boston and other towns every hour.