• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heading off on a trip-

32 posts in this topic

So the main reason I went to LA was because of This Book.

Chris and I LOVE IT. In my opinion this is the coolest SS Book we own now. And no it will never be for sale.

285825236_o.jpg?nc=716

http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages/showimage.aspx?gid=151818ℑ=272765535&images=272765535&formats=0&format=0&lgdin=1

On that note I have to get off the computer and this auctiva shenanigans and get to the post office. Jesse- I will email you a great photo later ;) or I will figure out my image hosting problems.

So the main reason I went to LA was because of This Book.

Chris and I LOVE IT. In my opinion this is the coolest SS Book we own now. And no it will never be for sale.

285825236_o.jpg?nc=716

http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages/showimage.aspx?gid=151818ℑ=272765535&images=272765535&formats=0&format=0&lgdin=1

On that note I have to get off the computer and this auctiva shenanigans and get to the post office. Jesse- I will email you a great photo later ;) or I will figure out my image hosting problems.

(thumbs u ...its not a problem dude!...have fun at work :roflmao:

This was a lot of fun. Sean did an amazing job of putting together original one of a kind product for Stan to sign, so congrats to anyone who got in on it. Sean, don't forget to send me pictures. BTK, you need to put me on your sketch list, so I can bring it in to Stan as well, it's a great combination, you and him.

Stan was great and told us hilarious stories of behind the scenes stuff, but it all went so fast it's hard to remember what we spoke about. I'm looking forward to the next round.

Bill.

I don't think Billy's seen this yet..but I'm sure he's proud that Stan was able to sign one of his sketches.

Sean and Chris, amazing work. Can't wait to finally meet, and work with the both of you

hey Billy-

here is another sketch of yours getting signed.

285988431_o.jpg

ComicJunkie- You see your Freddie Williams sketch I cracked down there as well? that is where your sig placement ended up!

huge thanks to DiceX for telling me why I could not post pictures.

hey Billy-

here is another sketch of yours getting signed.

285988431_o.jpg

ComicJunkie- You see your Freddie Williams sketch I cracked down there as well? that is where your sig placement ended up!

huge thanks to DiceX for telling me why I could not post pictures.

GREAT JOB Sean ! the sig placement looks great! thanks for the picture ! can't wait to see my other one :banana: