• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So What Have I Missed?

51 posts in this topic

Oh yea. I HATE people altering pedigrees in any way!

(thumbs u

Worthless moderns, common Copper & Bronze, low-grade Silver...I've got no problem with sigs on any of these...although I can't say I understand the attraction personally. (shrug)

However, IMHO, to have it done to high grade Silver is akin to trimming two inches off the edges and cutting out all the coupons. :cry:

But to have it done to a Pedigree should carry the death penalty. :frustrated:

I knew you would agree. And I am with you pretty much all of it, except low grade silver. I wouldnt want it in my collection.

And pm me when you get the chance nick.

Welcome back. And talk to you in a few days. 55hr weeks are slaughtering me..

(thumbs u

And I take it that's 55 hours before seeing to the little guy. Kids are a second full time job, wait 'til you have your second... :baiting:

Welcome back. And talk to you in a few days. 55hr weeks are slaughtering me..

(thumbs u

And I take it that's 55 hours before seeing to the little guy. Kids are a second full time job, wait 'til you have your second... :baiting:

Wait until you have twins!! Try and curse me will ya !

When I've got some shipping boxes big enough to fit slabs in.

Tell me about it - this very afternoon I'm having to 'convert' some boxes to fit slabs to go in the post this week :D

When I've got some shipping boxes big enough to fit slabs in.

Tell me about it - this very afternoon I'm having to 'convert' some boxes to fit slabs to go in the post this week :D

I really can't be bothered to do that, I'm way too lazy. I only have three slabs for sale anyway so there's no rush. Shed loads of raw that nobody wants though!