• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CA/MA blowout. Good titles, great prices. Marvel,DC, and some others!

30 posts in this topic

:juggle: Pat, when will you list the Bats and Tec issues?

Pat replies, " :censored:."

:cry: Ill trade registry sets with you :wishluck:

You do know your second set in Tec 400-500 has more points than my main set right :(

I did not realize that. I have two or more copies of many books because I wish to. However, more often than not it occurs because I don't know which books I already own; even the registry can't help me :(

You do know your second set in Tec 400-500 has more points than my main set right :(

I did not realize that. I have two or more copies of many books because I wish to. However, more often than not it occurs because I don't know which books I already own; even the registry can't help me :(

:roflmao: Thats is why I check before I bid. I see the same problem with that set and my 600-850. There are so many always up for auction that it is disturbing. If you have any dupes I need though, let me know.

Coming to NJ any time soon?

Fantastic Four lot. 45 issues. Average NM. $50.00 shipped priority.

262-265,269,271-273,276-279,282,285,287,293-295,297,299,300,322,324,337,344,349,353,354,

369-371,373,375-377,379,380,388,393,520,527,

529,537,538, and 543

:roflmao: Thats is why I check before I bid. I see the same problem with that set and my 600-850. There are so many always up for auction that it is disturbing. If you have any dupes I need though, let me know.

Coming to NJ any time soon?

I'll be in Florida in two weeks and hope to have time to look through a few long boxes of Bats and Tecs. Following that I will hopefully have some idea of how many copies I have of these books.

My family and I are hoping to visit family in NJ during the fall. I'll let you know if we are heading up. Man, I miss Union City, Weehawken, etc., etc., (even North Bergen ;) ).