• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Big BONE Sale...Universal & Signature Series!

34 posts in this topic

Releasing some of my Bone dupes both in blue and yellow labels. Shipping will be near exact including Delivery Confirmation. Insurance is optional. International buyers are more than welcome! :grin:

:takeit: in this thread trumps PMs.

Hey chris - do you have a back cover scan of that Bone #6? What's keeping the grade down?

I'll be home in about an hour and give you a rundown. I'll post a scan too.

The pic I have of the back of the book won't give you the detail you need so you'll have to do with my description (I need to get a slab-friendly scanner). The only imperfection keeping this book from 9.8 status is the top corner of the spine on the front and back covers. The white on the front masks the small dent but the black coloring on the back shows a color breaking crease about 3/16" long. The dent is deeper than the typical CB crease so I agree with the grade. There are no other CBs on either cover. Any more q's, lemme know... :)

Releasing some of my Bone dupes both in blue and yellow labels. Shipping will be near exact including Delivery Confirmation. Insurance is optional. International buyers are more than welcome! :grin:

:takeit: in this thread trumps PMs.

Price breaks on their way...stay tuned.