• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
23 23

4,931 posts in this topic

On 9/10/2024 at 6:27 AM, electricprune said:
On 9/7/2024 at 11:12 PM, Ghost Town said:

It was from Lois and Clark.

That was the only book. Fortunately I already have CGC graded copies of the other OLS books they listed. 

Barton, have you purchased much from them? How do you feel about their grading?

This was the only book I've bought from them. It was listed as 9.4. I'd guess 9.2 or maybe 9.4 so no complaints.

On 9/10/2024 at 5:06 PM, batmiesta said:

I bought from them years ago and their grading was spot on if not under graded, but going by some of their recent scans they seem to be slipping IMHO.

I consistently put their books in my collection at 1 grade under their grade (VF/NM to VF+, etc.). I’m going to have to send a recent arrival back as a VF/NM had a water stain on the back and I can’t grade it higher than F/VF, if that.

On 9/11/2024 at 1:24 PM, electricprune said:

I consistently put their books in my collection at 1 grade under their grade (VF/NM to VF+, etc.). I’m going to have to send a recent arrival back as a VF/NM had a water stain on the back and I can’t grade it higher than F/VF, if that.

I used to buy a lot from them back in the day but after not seeing them for a while and them missing the initial CGC boom, I think their grading slip and I burned bridges with them when I told as such in a way that only I can do. :p

On 9/11/2024 at 4:44 PM, greggy said:

I used to buy a lot from them back in the day but after not seeing them for a while and them missing the initial CGC boom, I think their grading slip and I burned bridges with them when I told as such in a way that only I can do. :p

Ha! You are a Wordsmith!