• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The RAREST and most VALUABLE signature to possibly get on a Y THE LAST MAN #1

135 posts in this topic

and check what CIMM added which i knew allready

Darwin came up with the theory... Watson started the research project that actually unlocked the secrets of how it is possible

yea so get your facts straight lol fa real!

this guy(lookwhoitis) has got a serious case of jealousy

as a SS CGC WITNESS as i said i DARE/CHALLENGE anyone to get a more important/remarkable signature, since i would say hes the last most important person alive on earth ok. prove me wrong. everyone else is dead. prove me WRONG!!!!

alllright lookwhoitis

what do you got there???

yea nothing!

DARWIN CAME UP WITH A THEORY WOOOOOOW

ANYONE CAN MAKE UP STUFF AND MAKE A THEORY ABOUT SOMETHING(LORD KNOWS I GOT THEORYS ABOUT PLENTY OF THINGS)

ITS THE GUY WHO ACTUALLY SCIENTIFICALLY PROVES HOW IT WORKS THROUGH EXPERIMENTS AND SUCH, ANYONE CAN JUST THINK OF SOMETHING, IT TAKES A TRUE GENIUS TO MAKE SURE ITS RIGHT AND IT WORKS.

AND BY THE WAY SHAKESPIERRE AND MANY OTHERS ARE DEAD AND CGC HASNT BEEN AROUND FOR THAT LONG AND SINCE YOUR ON THE CGC BOARDS THINKING YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYING OR ANYTHING AND YOUR INTERESTED IN THIS CGC SS STUFF, THEN MAYBE YOU WOULD APPRECIATE THE 1ST WITNESS IN THE HISTORY OF CGC TO WITNESS A SIGNATURE OF THIS IMPORTANCE!

BUT I GUESS THERE WILL ALWAYS BE PEOPLE AS YOURSELF(LOOKWHOITIS) THAT WILL CRY(BE JEALOUS) ABOUT STUFF THAT OTHER PEOPLE(NYCOMICS/MYSELF) DO TO TRY AND MAKE OURSELVES A STEP ABOVE THE REST WITH SUCH REMARKABLE SIGS. AS THIS.

I DIDNT BECOME A CGC SS WITNESS SO I COULD HAVE SOMEONE OF THIS IMPORTANCE SIGN A TEXTBOOK OR SOME SCIENCE BOOK THAT I COULDNT AUTHENTICATE, LIKE BRIAN(CHAINBALL) SAID IT COULDNT BE SS'D SO OBIVOUSLY YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND NOT BEING A WITNESS.

WERE DONE HERE YOU CAN GAWK WHEN I SHOW THE BOOKS IN 3 WEEKS, AND YES THEY'LL BE THE MOST IMPORTANT AND REMARKABLE AUTHENTICATED CGC SS BOOKS EVER! LIKE I SAID NO DOUBT ABOUT IT OR YOU CAN TRY AND PROVE ME WRONG!

Sean & Chris, it is trully remarkable!!!!, its too bad Francis Crick is dead or else that would have litterally been the holy grail to a nerd micobiologist like me, congrats!

James Watson gets a really bad rap for certain things he's said on record in his old age, but no doubt his contributions to science are felt through all

did you not just see the most remarkable cgc ss sig ever?

Actually, you haven't shown the sig. You've spent 5 pages saying how it's the greatest sig that will ever be obtained in the history of mankind...but you haven't shown a pic of the book with the sig.

Just reminding you that the horse comes BEFORE the cart. :wink:

ANYONE CAN MAKE UP STUFF AND MAKE A THEORY ABOUT SOMETHING(LORD KNOWS I GOT THEORYS ABOUT PLENTY OF THINGS)

ITS THE GUY WHO ACTUALLY SCIENTIFICALLY PROVES HOW IT WORKS THROUGH EXPERIMENTS AND SUCH, ANYONE CAN JUST THINK OF SOMETHING, IT TAKES A TRUE GENIUS TO MAKE SURE ITS RIGHT AND IT WORKS.

AND BY THE WAY SHAKESPIERRE AND MANY OTHERS ARE DEAD AND CGC HASNT BEEN AROUND FOR THAT LONG AND SINCE YOUR ON THE CGC BOARDS THINKING YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYING OR ANYTHING AND YOUR INTERESTED IN THIS CGC SS STUFF, THEN MAYBE YOU WOULD APPRECIATE THE 1ST WITNESS IN THE HISTORY OF CGC TO WITNESS A SIGNATURE OF THIS IMPORTANCE!

BUT I GUESS THERE WILL ALWAYS BE PEOPLE AS YOURSELF(LOOKWHOITIS) THAT WILL CRY(BE JEALOUS) ABOUT STUFF THAT OTHER PEOPLE(NYCOMICS/MYSELF) DO TO TRY AND MAKE OURSELVES A STEP ABOVE THE REST WITH SUCH REMARKABLE SIGS. AS THIS.

I DIDNT BECOME A CGC SS WITNESS SO I COULD HAVE SOMEONE OF THIS IMPORTANCE SIGN A TEXTBOOK OR SOME SCIENCE BOOK THAT I COULDNT AUTHENTICATE, LIKE BRIAN(CHAINBALL) SAID IT COULDNT BE SS'D SO OBIVOUSLY YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND NOT BEING A WITNESS.

WERE DONE HERE YOU CAN GAWK WHEN I SHOW THE BOOKS IN 3 WEEKS, AND YES THEY'LL BE THE MOST IMPORTANT AND REMARKABLE AUTHENTICATED CGC SS BOOKS EVER! LIKE I SAID NO DOUBT ABOUT IT OR YOU CAN TRY AND PROVE ME WRONG!

Geez, get defensive much? Especially for someone with "the coolest sig on the planet." Resorting to yelling about how cool something is that you acquired seems rather childish and reads like a 9-year-old thumping his chest on the playground. 2c

Guest Grails

There is no debating the importance of Dr. Watsons work. Relax and be content in the fact that you got a Nobel Prize recipient to sign a comic book.

I personally would have had him sign a copy of Weird Science and then sketch a double helix on it.

did you not just see the most remarkable cgc ss sig ever?

Actually, you haven't shown the sig. You've spent 5 pages saying how it's the greatest sig that will ever be obtained in the history of mankind...but you haven't shown a pic of the book with the sig.

Just reminding you that the horse comes BEFORE the cart. :wink:

Geez, get defensive much? Especially for someone with "the coolest sig on the planet." Resorting to yelling about how cool something is that you acquired seems rather childish and reads like a 9-year-old thumping his chest on the playground. 2c

Sean/Chris no matter how much I agree with you about the importance of the sig, you can't go around demeaning Charles Darwin, and if any of you actually researched or knew about the subject you'd know that the discovery of the double helix is not so cut and dry and that there was actually a great deal of controversy, that James Watson and Francis Crick didn't actually do the leg work and simply stole the most important results, which were X-ray Crystollography structures taken by Rosalind Franklin at King's College, and when the first actually made the model and invited people over to see it they were laughed at because it was completely wrong, so its not so black and white, 3 people were awarded the Nobel Prize for this discovery it would have been 4 if Franklin had not died before it was awarded. Its a known fact that Watson used to spy and sit in on Franklin's lectures about her research and received much help via Linus Pauling's son. I only say this because you person_without_enough_empathyed slapped Darwin.

NONE THE LESS to me this is the most important ss i have ever seen, im proboboly biased because im a scientist but even if i wasn't and read about the importance of Watson and his co-workers it would still the at the top, the only other ss'ed books that could be more signaficant are of people who died or steve ditko who might as well be dead.

PSA authenticates signatures on all types of documents, so you're wrong that "if its not witnessed its not real".

Based on the level of "maturity" you've displayed on this thread, since you've admitted you were the SS witness on this book I think it lessens the credibility. Knowing that, I don't think I even believe Dr Watson really signed your comic even if it's in a SS slab.

Yep, imo Dr Watson has never signed a Y The Last Man comic. Hey, I might make that into my sig line - what would you think about that Mr Smarty pants Darwin didn't do nuthin' special?

Why defend this guy, i see he hasnt wrote nothing.

Also the weird science with no double helix on it? Have who draw the helix? I tried to get him to sketch the helix cuz he likes to do that but since it was 10 he wasnt about to take all that time.

And Arjuna i allready know all this info. I know he got it from rosalind franklin but hey, why does ditko not sign spiderman books.

and jpols just look at the picture BUD that says it all.

PSA authenticates signatures on all types of documents, so you're wrong that "if its not witnessed its not real".

Based on the level of "maturity" you've displayed on this thread, since you've admitted you were the SS witness on this book I think it lessens the credibility. Knowing that, I don't think I even believe Dr Watson really signed your comic even if it's in a SS slab.

Yep, imo Dr Watson has never signed a Y The Last Man comic. Hey, I might make that into my sig line - what would you think about that Mr Smarty pants Darwin didn't do nuthin' special?

Sean Here-

Enough Already, a few thoughts-

- Chris just tried to start a fun thread about a really hard signature we have been trying to lock down for the past few months.

- a few people felt like :baiting: and Chris has not been on the boards for a while. He may have made a few late night posts and did not "debate" in a manner that many of you enjoyed.

- Jpolz, clearly you are a baiter. I for one do not know about PSA, I know about CGC SS. I would like to politely ask you not to question the credibility of my Signature Series status for the following reasons:

a- You just started posting here in May, we have never exchanged any information except in this thread, in fact I have never even seen you post at all. Maybe you work for PSA and are a CGC SS hater, who knows.

b- I post a PHOTO every time we have a signing. I am likely one of the most public Signature Series witnesses with the stuff that I get done.

c- Considering point B I will also add that maybe aside from Desertwind Comics that NYComics has had THE MOST signings for the "public" like you to participate in. Just this year we have hosted Frazetta, Stan Lee, and now John Romita Sr. EACH TIME A PHOTO HAS BEEN POSTED. So dont tell me that my mess is not legit pal. Go peddle that somewhere else.

-okay lookwhoitis, you made a few points, but I did not feel like they related clearly enough to Chris's thread topic. Which was the Rarest and Most Valuable sig to get on a Y the Last Man. All that you did was mention that Watson should of signed a textbook, or Darwin, who is dead. Also why would Niel Armstrong sign a comic book? I just dont get how that point is relevant either.

-Arjuna, awesome points. Maybe I will sell you a Ender's shadow or trade you for something ;)

Alright- I have said my peace ;) Dont forget about our John Romita Sr. signing people!

Best,

Sean

288867115_o.jpg

Sean Here-

Enough Already, a few thoughts-

- Chris just tried to start a fun thread about a really hard signature we have been trying to lock down for the past few months.

- a few people felt like :baiting: and Chris has not been on the boards for a while. He may have made a few late night posts and did not "debate" in a manner that many of you enjoyed.

- Jpolz, clearly you are a baiter. I for one do not know about PSA, I know about CGC SS. I would like to politely ask you not to question the credibility of my Signature Series status for the following reasons:

a- You just started posting here in May, we have never exchanged any information except in this thread, in fact I have never even seen you post at all. Maybe you work for PSA and are a CGC SS hater, who knows.

b- I post a PHOTO every time we have a signing. I am likely one of the most public Signature Series witnesses with the stuff that I get done.

c- Considering point B I will also add that maybe aside from Desertwind Comics that NYComics has had THE MOST signings for the "public" like you to participate in. Just this year we have hosted Frazetta, Stan Lee, and now John Romita Sr. EACH TIME A PHOTO HAS BEEN POSTED. So dont tell me that my mess is not legit pal. Go peddle that somewhere else.

-okay lookwhoitis, you made a few points, but I did not feel like they related clearly enough to Chris's thread topic. Which was the Rarest and Most Valuable sig to get on a Y the Last Man. All that you did was mention that Watson should of signed a textbook, or Darwin, who is dead. Also why would Niel Armstrong sign a comic book? I just dont get how that point is relevant either.

-Arjuna, awesome points. Maybe I will sell you a Ender's shadow or trade you for something ;)

Alright- I have said my peace ;) Dont forget about our John Romita Sr. signing people!

Best,

Sean

288867115_o.jpg

(worship) thats a great picture guys!!! very well done and its also a really cool story about how you guys got in touch with Dr. Watson and how your friend waited his table, thats pretty wicked, he came to talk at my University a couple of years ago but it was too packed for me to see it :sorry:

a few people felt like :baiting: and Chris has not been on the boards for a while. He may have made a few late night posts and did not "debate" in a manner that many of you enjoyed.

They didn't :baiting: . They asked legitimate questions. Chris started yelling and posting in a very childish manner.

I was :baiting: 'cause there's a time and place where's it's sometimes called for, and this was one.

I would like to politely ask you not to question the credibility of my Signature Series status for the following reasons:

You're responsible for any SS Witnesses on your account. If I feel there's a question about Chris' behavior then unfortunately your credibility is affected because he's on your account. That's the way it goes.

Except this one 'cause I don't see any comics in that picture. :baiting: All I heard was a story about an 80+ year old man guilted into signing a bunch of comic books because a mutual acquaintance had a heart attack ("he originally said hell no to signing 10 of anything but since my partner at work had heart surgery and he serves him at lunch maybe once every 2 weeks or so and heard about the surgery he said anything to make him feel better")?

Forgive me, or don't, if I think that sucks.

Also why would Niel Armstrong sign a comic book? I just dont get how that point is relevant either.

Why would Dr Watson? Oh that's right, he got guilted into it.

If you can't take the :baiting: get out of the internet (oh, and don't guilt trip old men into signing comic books for you and then brag about how your mess is the most awesome).

Dude i think you need to relax your arguements are not making any sense at least Y: The Last Man has a helix on the cover which can be directly attributed to Dr. Watson, Neil Armstrong wouldn't be able to sign anything with a moon on it, he walked on it, he didn't discover it.

And you wouldn't be all self rightous if someone "guilted" Steve Ditko for an SS book, so i think your being hypocritical or at the very least envious and don't knock Sean or Chris's witnessing abilities they do alot and acheive alot so don't be a tool even if you don't mean it and just want to be that guy who acts like a smart , and if you do mean it, than your quite simply a

Why are you yelling at us? (shrug)