• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Forgot Just How Bad It Was

66 posts in this topic

Too bad everyone hates it so - it's one of the better of the Batman movies, which is apparently not saying much. :cool:

I remember going to a Brian Singer panel about the upcoming Xmen movie (the first one) and I was just dying dying to ask ONE question. I was with a crowd of new friends and being reserved. Then my friend Lance Romance asked it the one question on eveyones mind "You aren't going to put nipples on the X suits are you?" He laughed and said "I can give you my word no nipples on the X suits."

We all felt much relieved the Xmen movie would be better than Batman and Robin..

Too bad everyone hates it so - it's one of the better of the Batman movies, which is apparently not saying much. :cool:

What the?!?!? Which one was worse????

Batman - MUCH better

Batman Returns - Not as good as Batman but still pretty darn good.

Batman Forever - Wasn't crazy about this one, but Kilmer wasn't horrible in the role.

Batman and Robin - Complete and utter crappola...

Batman Begins - Great Movie, thoroughly enjoyed it.

The Dark Knight - GREAT Flick

So, which one did you think was worse than that utter debacle, that should have led to the expulsion of Schumacher from Hollywood and being relegated to nothing more important than casting calls for Hollywood Squares.

Coming in a little late on this one... and i have seen previous mention of the "bat nipples"

Just thought i'd help illustrate the horror

batman-nipples.jpg

Can anybody set this as Diggler's avatar while he's away? hm

Coming in a little late on this one... and i have seen previous mention of the "bat nipples"

batman-nipples.jpg

:applause:

batman-nipples.jpg

Even better if Flee can make it a gif with hands coming up and adjusting them.

Batman - MUCH better

Batman Forever - Wasn't crazy about this one, but Kilmer wasn't horrible in the role.

So, which one did you think was worse than that utter debacle, that should have led to the expulsion of Schumacher from Hollywood and being relegated to nothing more important than casting calls for Hollywood Squares.

The one with the Penguin, which I think was the second one, was the worst - Batman Returns? The best one was the first one, which had Jack Nicholson as the Joker. Batman Begins sucked monkey ballz. The Dark Knight was OK, but way too long and psychotic.

Batman - MUCH better

The one with the Penguin, which I think was the second one, was the worst - Batman Returns? The best one was the first one, which had Jack Nicholson as the Joker. Batman Begins sucked monkey ballz. The Dark Knight was OK, but way too long and psychotic.

Opinions differ I guess. I didn't LOVE Batman Returns, though it did have Michelle Pfeifer, which saved the movie for me. I thought Batman Begins was great. Great origin story, Katie Holmes was the only downside. Dark Knight was a great movie. All of the above when compared to Batman and Robin are freaking Casablanca...

BAH! Buncha punk whippersnappers. The BEST Batman movie was the FIRST Batman movie, the 1940's serial.

Now that's entertainment!

(Dodders off, exiting stage right, limping along on walker, muttering about kids today, hitching white belt just a touch higher on upper abdomen)

I remember dragging my gf at the time to go see this . The entire time I struggled to not run out screaming. When the movie was finally over I apologized to everyone around me.

AND on top of everything they replaced the best line when Mr freeze crashes the party from "Everybody Freeze" to "Everyone Chill" I guess when they saw it play out on screen the director was like "NO, that line works too well in this scene, lets change it"

batman-nipples.jpg

Even better if Flee can make it a gif with hands coming up and adjusting them.

lol

Batman - MUCH better

Batman the movie is a masterpiece. Tim Burton at the peak of his career. So many homages to what had come before, without making it groan inducing and lame. The perfect mix of seriousness and the over-the-topness of costumed superheroes, plus a SUPERB performance by Nicholson. SUPERB.

Absolutely BRILLIANT.