• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread on hold til Nik auctions over (will resume Monday 8/3

44 posts in this topic

Whoops. I just realized that those auction's for Nik's family were running the entirety of the week. I thought they were ending after a couple of days. I didn't really know him personally, but i don't want to be disrespectful. I realize he meant alot to the people on this board. I also don't want to take money away from someone bidding on the charity stuff. In light of that nothing is for sale until monday after those auctions for him are done with. I will just scan some books til then and start posting again that night.

Hopefully i'm not violating some rule by doing this, i just didn't want to mark the thread closed and have to list all that stuff again.

If it's monday 8/3 or after then all books are ready to be bought. (Please.....)

Still no luck getting a job. Must sell books even though some i would rather keep. (especially those x-men variants) Anyway,I went through and picked out the higher grade stuff i had to post. Front covers are indicative of the back covers, so no surprises there(if there is anything not evident in the scan i will list it)

All kinds of new books, Turner, JIm lee, Hot chicks, Batman, some variants.... a bunch of randomness, but good stuff!

shipping is going to be $5 flat for as many books as you want. (these will go on the cheap for that price/ media or possibly 1st class). If ya want priority lmk and i will guestimate a price for ya. These shipping prices are for United states, will be more out of the country.(ask if you are interested if you please)..... Paypal, checks, money orders, GOLD, Jewels, etc all accepted. 1st wins. pm's welcome for any questions. Thanky so muchy.