• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGX COMICS

47 posts in this topic

Do any of you use these and what are they like?

I use PGX daily, and my appetite is much smaller than it used to be. I used to down 2 quarts of haggen daz with my girls during our sex in the city marathons, now I'm down to only one. Now my thighs are more blocks of cheddar than they are cottage cheese, but still not like that beeyotch Michelle who can eat whatever she wants, and only seems to gain weight in her boobs. Skinny, big-boobed beeyotch.

PGX%20%20DAILY.jpg

I'm sorry! ;___; My boobs just can't help themselves. =(

I often have to apologize for the behaviour of certain body parts of mine.

I use PGX daily, and my appetite is much smaller than it used to be. I used to down 2 quarts of haggen daz with my girls during our sex in the city marathons, now I'm down to only one. Now my thighs are more blocks of cheddar than they are cottage cheese, but still not like that beeyotch Michelle who can eat whatever she wants, and only seems to gain weight in her boobs. Skinny, big-boobed beeyotch.

PGX%20%20DAILY.jpg

I missed you.

:luhv:

<3

PGX%20%20DAILY.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaaand they're off!

PGX%20%20DAILY.jpg

If it were that easy, I wouldn't have to spend so much time at the local walk-in clinic.

PGX%20%20DAILY.jpg

If it were that easy, I wouldn't have to spend so much time at the local walk-in clinic.

At least it's anonymous....

PGX%20%20DAILY.jpg

At least it's anonymous....

Not in Canada. I'm on a first name basis with the entire staff.

:signofftopic: I have a question, Should I submet my PGX 9.8 Judge Dredd books to CGC?

Knowing who you bought this from (and I do), just be prepared for any surprising results.

:sorry:

I'm certainly ready for anything, Hey you dont think anybody would try to trim ''Newer'' books just to get 9.8's do you?

:signofftopic: I have a question, Should I submet my PGX 9.8 Judge Dredd books to CGC?

Knowing who you bought this from (and I do), just be prepared for any surprising results.

I'm certainly ready for anything, Hey you dont think anybody would try to trim ''Newer'' books just to get 9.8's do you?

But good luck, anyway. :wishluck:

Sure, they don't look as attractive as CGC but are they as accurate on gradings, etc?

I've gotten a few slabs and they are about the same. Contrary examples abound depending on what point is trying to be proved at the moment. I don't buy high dollar stuff or moderns though.

On my purchases, I've been pleased with them, because you can usually get the equivalent book cheaper.

Yes. Yes I do.

P1150668.jpg

OUCH!

Yes. Yes I do.

P1150668.jpg

I used PGX early last year before I knew better. Their grading has proven to be all over the map (and they missed resto). I've bought a few PGX books; most have been relative let-downs. Of course, these were golden aged books and not new(ish) 9.8s. Nevertheless, I'd hesitate to submit yours to CGC - sometimes ignorance is bliss.