• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOON, Raw early WALKING DEAD Issues added!

95 posts in this topic

:hi:

I will be adding to this sale over the next couple of days, mostly modern and SS books. Paypal is preferred, but I can accept money orders as well, just give me a heads up. All prices include shipping in the US, but I would be happy to ship worldwide, just shoot me a PM and we can discuss.

Also, please PM me any additional questions, posting the :takeit: in this thread trumps all :)

i would my man but i just can't. I might go to Horror Realm in pittsburgh next month (read the last line in my sig for a clue) and that costs money, plus baltimore costs money , plus the nimoy sig will cost money.

and some major changes are a brewing in my life right now as well (good things not bad).

j

i would my man but i just can't. I might go to Horror Realm in pittsburgh next month (read the last line in my sig for a clue) and that costs money, plus baltimore costs money , plus the nimoy sig will cost money.

and some major changes are a brewing in my life right now as well (good things not bad).

j

I totally understand, no worries! ...and congrats on the good changes!!!! :applause:

Another Walking Dead #48

CGC SS 9.8

Signed by Cliff Rathburn and Robert Kirkman :o

$75, shipping included Sold to Heff!

No pic yet, book was just graded at CGC :)

Castle of Frankenstein #22 (Exorcist cover!)

CGC SS 7.5

Signed and Sweet Dreams! by Linda Blair! :o :o

$150, shipping included $125, Shipping Included!

th_lindablairss.jpg

Haunt Preview #nn

CGC SS 9.8

Signed by Robert Kirkman and Ryan Ottley

$90, shipping included $75, Shipping Included!

No pic yet, book was just graded at CGC :)

Haunt Preview #nn

CGC SS 9.9

Signed by Robert Kirkman and Ryan Ottley

$190, shipping included $160, Shipping Included!

SOLD!

No pic yet, book was just graded at CGC

for being such a nice guy steve, i'll even send you a copy of the book with my stuff in it when it comes out.

j

Wow Jay, that's very generous of you! Can't wait to check it out!!! :headbang: