• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MedicAR's Make It All Go Away Sale! **PRICES REDUCED ON LAST PAGE!**

75 posts in this topic

All righty everybody, I'm not trying to be spammy, I just had enough interest in the other book that I gave it its own thread. My comics room is jam packed, my bank account is empty and I've got the urge to keep buying books. This is a deadly combination!

lol

Prices posted are what I would like to get, if you want to make an offer, go ahead! I'm just desperate enough that I might take it!

PayPal is preferred and shipping is $10 for one book or for everything in the thread! U.S. buyers only, please. I'm sorry for not shipping outside the U.S., but the post office has made it a colossal pain in the neck.

:takeit: rules as always, but PM offers or whatever.

Are you not in the medical field? :shrug: :baiting:

Yeah, but we're the bottom feeders. No respect and no money. lol

Seriously, they had to jack around with how they pay their EMTs because they weren't making minimum wage under the new guidelines.

Stuff of Legend #1 First Prints. I got these from my usually good source through the mail, but these are the best copies that they had and they're still not great. This may be a tough book to find in 9.8 or better due to the size and the paper stock.

Both are nice copies, both are about 9.2-9.4, maybe 9.6 on a good day, due to the corners and edges.

Copy B (the first one) has a NCB spine ding too that doesn't show up in the scan, below the top staple.

$10 $8

83802.jpg.ca10faf91037b6965327825dc6285b7d.jpg

83804.jpg.7ee82addc4d790affc1692783833a19b.jpg

Here's the Air RRP. I think the cover is much more striking than the regular edition. I think I have another one of these and it will go up too, once I come across it.

Several small NCB spine tics. Probably a good candidate for pressing if you're into that.

$20 $15

83805.jpg.2cbd1f6a1b386de60f7d07a97277939e.jpg

This next little run is a mystery to me. I don't know why I have them, well, all of them anyway.

Most were bought with an eye toward CGC SS but didn't live up to 9.8 expectations. Keep that in mind, these are not 9.8 copies! They are nice copies with usually one or two defects keeping them out of 9.8 range. Scans or specific defects are available on any of the books.

$2 each:

Amazing Spider-Man #544 Quesada cover

Amazing Spider-Man #583 Third Print

Battlestar Galactica Classic #5 Dave Dorman regular cover

Creepy (Dark Horse) #1 Regular Cover

$3 Each:

Captain America #601 Djurdjevic cover

Creepy (Dark Horse) #1 Variant "family" cover (2 copies)

Night of the Living Dead: New York #1 Premium Cover (movie poster style)

Robot 13 #1 Black cover (2 copies)

Robot 13 #1 Painted cover

How about some Joe Hill fun? This is an rare copy of Cemetary Dance's Grave Tales featuring a story by Stephen King's son who is a fantastic writer in his own right! This one has "Freddy Wertham Goes To Hell" which is a fun little read with art by Seth Fisher and some other guy whose name escapes me.....

Again, no 9.8 due to several NCB spine tics, Cemetary Dance isn't in the comics business and is not delecate with their books.

$10 $8

83806.jpg.11b3cf84ce84c881cddd4d7ac1b0b2bf.jpg

Ths is a copy of the Doll's House Hard Cover with a sketch and signature from Neil Gaiman in the front cover. It is gorgeous! My original plan was to cut out the signature and sketch and frame it. May do it still if it doesn't sell.....

hm

The pale areas are a defect of the scanner, the page is flat black with a silver signature and sketch.

$300 $250

83807.jpg.ff9325952bfbd6ad8c7296c2bd39c324.jpg

83808.jpg.7b6308aad4b4401e77d4d4eac09e8a8a.jpg