• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Under New Management: The all things that SUCK thread

72 posts in this topic

Things that suck? Big Talkers.. you know those people that ALWAY have a better story than you, no matter what!

There's a guy like that who hangs around my general social circle at school. Only problem is he tells the same 3 stories over, and over again.

Didn't you tell us about this guy before? :grin:

Probably. I can't remember. My brain is fried from a long day of retail hell. :pullhair:

You didn't get it :cool:

Things that suck? Big Talkers.. you know those people that ALWAY have a better story than you, no matter what!

There's a guy like that who hangs around my general social circle at school. Only problem is he tells the same 3 stories over, and over again.

Probably. I can't remember. My brain is fried from a long day of retail hell. :pullhair:

meh

She's had a long day!

And my back hurts and my feet hurt and I'm sort of hungry and I'm kind of cold... :blahblah:

Relax, put up your feet, wrap up in a warm blankie, and EAT something.

I ate some chips! :D They were yummy!

I find Pearl Jam to suck too. Also new Weezer kind of sucks but I still have a soft spot for them.

Since Primus hasn't made a good album in about twenty years I can't give an informed opinion on that one.

Damn you are OLD!

Primus' first (live) album SUCK ON THIS came out twenty years ago, so they have most definitely released a good album within twenty years. In fact almost ALL of their albums have been released in the last twenty years.

I personally would call The Brown Album, Tales from the Punchbowl, or Pork Soda "good" Primus albums, but no one can argue that their best two albums Sailing the Seas of Cheese and Frizzle Fry were not GREAT!

Rhinoplasty is really good as well.