• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grail acquired! Sort of...

27 posts in this topic

Your Fantastic Four #1 PDF File is on it's way Aces. grin.gif

Just find someone with Acrobatic Reader 6 and they will be able to access it. GUARANTEED!

I just checked and I have Acrobatic 5.0... 893frustrated.gif

Any hope? confused.gif

Actually, you might be ok. I exported it using a version of CoreDraw 7. That came out about 7 years ago, so your version should be ok.

Don't worry about it! grin.gif

So it's legit, with the advertisements and with the correct final page?

Yes! Everything is there. cloud9.gif

I compared sizes with my GRR and the GRR is just a 1/16-1/8 of an inch shorter both ways, top to bottom and side to side.

I used the coverless FF1 and other early FFs I had with covers (3, 4, 5) to check the size.

But it should be noted slight spine rolls and overhang might account for some of the size difference. My GGR was high grade and very tight compared to the GVG FFs.

That way to tell is the wraps. They don't match. The last page of the story in a GRR is the the inside back cover. And the centerfolds aren't the same so a real FF 1 without a centerfold couldn't be fixed very easy that way. Was Marvel actually thinking this through or it just turned out that way? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif