• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goon Lot!! New Mutants #87 CGC 9.6!! Uncanny X-Men #266 CGC 9.6!!

23 posts in this topic

OK, I guess this thread is reopened!! I closed it yesterday and one of the MODs moved my other thread over here today. So, everything is for sale starting after the 2 Graded comics!! Anything before the 2 graded comics isn't for sale anymore. That's why I closed this thread in the first place. If you don't like the price I have on something. Feel free to make an offer.

Shipping will be $5.00 for 1-3 books, $7.00 for 4-8 books, and $10.00 for 8-12 books. Shipping to Canada will be $6.00 for 1-3 books, $8.00 for 4-8 books, and $12.00 for 8-12 books. Shipping anywhere else in the World will be more.

All comics will be shipped 1st Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation

All books will be shipped bagged and boarded placed between two thick stiff pieces of cardboard mailed in a padded envelope.

I don't have any boxes right now, all I have is large padded envelopes. If you want your books shipped in a box it will be $3.00 extra. They cost me $2.96 + Tax at Walmart.

Thanks,

Wil

Uncanny X-Men #266 CGC 9.6 White Pages $80.00 Delivered within the US. Shipping will be extra outside of the US.

X-Men266CGC96.jpg

New Mutants #87 CGC 9.6 White Pages $90.00 Delivered within the US. Shipping will be extra outside the of the US.

Picture688.jpg

Or, $160.00 Delivered for both within the US. Shipping outside the US will be extra.

Thanks,

Wil