• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How 'bout some Fox's

39 posts in this topic

I'm sad to say but I need to sell all the Foxes that I've collected.

Please feel free to PM me with any offers but the first :takeit: trumps any offers.

Shipping to the USA is included in my prices.

Split payments with 1/2 down and 1/2 in 30 days would be fine also. Paypal or check is also cool.

Thanks for looking (thumbs u

Mystery Men Comics #14 - $50 (what I paid)

A nice reader that I bought from Comicdey recently, here's his comments; Cover presents well, Defects include, Cover loose, Cover was split and is tapes at spine, A few small tape repairs, No restoration that I can tell, No pieces missing from cover, Interior pages are in good condition, supple for reading. Centerfold in tight but detache at bottom staple. Pages cr/ow

mm14f.jpg

mm14b.jpg

Mystery Men Comics #14 - $50 (what I paid)

A nice reader that I bought from Comicdey recently, here's his comments; Cover presents well, Defects include, Cover loose, Cover was split and is tapes at spine, A few small tape repairs, No restoration that I can tell, No pieces missing from cover, Interior pages are in good condition, supple for reading. Centerfold in tight but detache at bottom staple. Pages cr/ow

mm14f.jpg

mm14b.jpg

:takeit:

Fantastic Comics #20 - $155 ($20 less than I paid!) SOLD

Purchased from skypinkblu back in March, tough issue, here's Sharon's description: staples are secure, centerfold secure, spine is nice, book is complete, there is a moisture stain lower right that stains the first few pages. It's a really solid copy with nice colors. and I was told that the later Fantastics are very hard to find. It's a FLAG cover

fantastic20c.jpg

fantastic20b.jpg

Weird #7 - $375 ($100 less than I paid)

Purchased from ArAich in March this year. Really nice book, probably F/VF. Spine is nice and centerfold and the rest of the book are tightly held together...back cover shows a couple of indents that don't really break color but are noticeable...cover is glossy with a couple of minor printing defects that look like smudges but aren't...I don't detect any resto.

weird7c.jpg

weird7b.jpg

Mystery Men #31 - $425 ($25 less than I paid)

Sweeeet Cover and book. Purchased from ciorac via october not long ago. Looks like an 8.0 but has a piece of notepad paper glued to the inside of the back cover like a library card. Tried to photo the inside back cover with my iphone. The paper is loose at the corners and looks like it would come off pretty easily. Call it 6.5

mm31c.jpg

mm31b.jpg

mm31ib.jpg

Science Comics No.1 - $1300 - SOLD

CGC 6.0 - Cream to Off-White Pages

Tied for the 3rd highest unrestored graded in census with the highest being a 7.0 and then a 6.5. The other unrestored 6.0 sold on Comiclink for $1493.

science01.jpg

science02.jpg

science03.jpg

Science Comics No.1 - $1300

Tied for the 3rd highest unrestored graded in census with the highest being a 7.0 and then a 6.5. The other unrestored 6.0 sold on Comiclink for $1493.

science01.jpg

science02.jpg

science03.jpg

Very much appreciated, thanks you (thumbs u

Science Comics No.1 - $1300