• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grail Sig?

137 posts in this topic

unfortunately There aren't alot that I don't have. I am sure the one's I want are the same ones everybody else want.

Here is a list

Sam Keith

Kelly Jones

Alan moore on a SS book

Steve Ditko

Stephen King

George Lucas

Axl Rose and other members of guns and roses (I already have Slash)

Anne Rice

John Carpenter

Nick Frost and Edgar Wright

Steven Spielberg

Brandon Choi

Stephen Platt

George Pratt

John Van Fleet

Hiroaki Samura

and

Katsuhiro Otomo

These are big goals for me. But that is only because I have gotten many of the big ones.

My grails now are:

Rob Zomibe

John Byrne

Frank Miller

Wow I have all of those

I have not had the opportunity living in "Misery" I mean Missouri. So I keep watch I keep watching for signing announcements.

Tuska on a HG Hero for Hire #1. A yellow ink sig would be :cloud9:

AKASteveRogers has a gorgeous 9.4 HFH #1 ss'd by Tuska. I actually held off buying a copy for a year or so hoping that he would let it go. (Price went up a LOT in that time, too. :insane: ) It really is a spectacular book.

Any pics or links? It probably looks awesome. I have a HFH #1 reader copy, but I'd love to upgrade to a HG SS someday.

I found the link to the thread where he posted it, but the photobucket image is down . . . :sorry:

:sorry:

I deleted my HFH #1 pic, along with my TOD #10 9.4 signed by MWolfman) photbucket image...

doh!

Don't know why my dumb@$$ did that...

I'll have to take the pics again. Along with a new sig or two I just got back i.e. my Walt Simonson signed Thor... :cloud9:

I'll post them asap.

But as for my grail sig? It would have to be a Cap #117 9.4 signed by Joe Simon. Im still peeved that I missed out on a Cap #117 CGC 9.4 for under $800 almost 2 yrs ago. Now I think I can add $500 to it from last few prices that Ive seen.

:sorry:

Sam keith on hulk 368 would be tremendous and i think it will happen one day.
While searching old posts for something, i found this. :grin:

Sam keith on hulk 368 would be tremendous and i think it will happen one day.
While searching old posts for something, i found this. :grin:

:acclaim:

:whee:^^