• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original Art & Books

90 posts in this topic

This thread will mostly be filled with books I've illustrated and original artwork I have done for a variety of projects.

Since this is my first board sale, I thought I'd list some stuff at a reduced price for what I usually sell my work for at shows, cons, etc. There is a nice range of art at different price points.

For more on my work, you can check out my online portfolio at :

http://www.christianslade.com/

And the website for my Corgi artwork at:

http://www.sladestudio.com/

Feel free to PM me any questions about the artwork or offers, but :takeit: trumps all.

All prices include shipping.

I accept PayPal and Visa/Mastercard. For CC orders, call me at my studio during normal business hours: 407-654-7664.

On with the show......

The next twelve pictures are part of a series of personal paintings I have been working on. Before I start my work day, I usually warm up with a drawing or two to loosen up and get the blood pumping. I mean that literally because for a few weeks I let the subject be Zombies! :sick: These have never been made available for sale and are a bit more experimental in nature.

Each piece uses a different medium and they are all on 8.5 X 11 card stock which means, that while they lie flat, some of the pieces have a slight buckle to them.

These things were a roller coaster of fun to do.......Hope you like em!

The next four watercolors are from the magazine "Your Big Backyard" which is published my NWF every month. These are the same folks who put out "Ranger Rick". I illustrate a four page story for them every month entitled "Ricky and Pals". These are nice woodland stories about Ranger Rick as a kid with his furry friends.

These four pieces are 11x14 using watercolor, ink, and gouache,

Each one is $125 or I'll do $400 for the set of four.

Buyer also gets copies of the April 2009 issue it was published in.