• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Showcase 22 CGC 2.5 ***THREAD CLOSED***

32 posts in this topic

Think the hype started when they debuted the animated GL dvd movie at SDCC in July/09. It just reminded all the collectors about the potential upside for the live action Ryan Reynolds GL movie for 2010. Has not moved in retail price for the last 5 years until this explosive month of well deserved (thumbs u growth.

To me it also doesn't hurt that GL is probably the best book being produced at DC right now (and arguably in all of new comics (superhero)) but movie hype is the # 1 drive.

Yea, but don't even think about moving a #23 at anywhere near guide. All the power has hit #22 only.

:sorry:

Think the hype started when they debuted the animated GL dvd movie at SDCC in July/09. It just reminded all the collectors about the potential upside for the live action Ryan Reynolds GL movie for 2010. Has not moved in retail price for the last 5 years until this explosive month of well deserved (thumbs u growth.

To me it also doesn't hurt that GL is probably the best book being produced at DC right now (and arguably in all of new comics (superhero)) but movie hype is the # 1 drive.

Yea, but don't even think about moving a #23 at anywhere near guide. All the power has hit #22 only.

:sorry:

That is true. SC23 is still a little stagnant, but it's definitely showing some movement. GL 1 is also really hot. Not as hot as 22, but there is only a 1.8 for sale currently on ebay. Another almost total sellout.

(thumbs u

great sale tho for you..if you got what you wanted..or close!

Great sale for today, but who knows where this book stops at. Supply just isn't there and demand is through the roof...

wondering since all these are selling for way over/multiple gpa here,with no sales data being recorded with gpa, if a ebay listing as a fixed auction buy it now/best offer isnt a bad idea for the 4 have? hm

(thumbs u

great sale tho for you..if you got what you wanted..or close!

Great sale for today, but who knows where this book stops at. Supply just isn't there and demand is through the roof...

wondering since all these are selling for way over/multiple gpa here,with no sales data being recorded with gpa, if a ebay listing as a fixed auction buy it now/best offer isnt a bad idea for the 4 have? hm

Might be a good idea. What do you figure yours grade at? 2.0 to 3.5? I don't think I saw all of the ones you bought, I know I saw three.