• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Modern Look at CGC?

4 posts in this topic

Saw this in the Diamond List of new comics for this week:

OCT031326 WANTED CGC 9.8 #1 (MR) PI

Anyone know what it is all about? confused-smiley-013.gif

Published by Image, solicited in October 2003, item number 1326 in that month's Previews, Comic is "Wanted #1" in CGC 9.8, suggested for Mature Readers, Please Inquire as to the price...

CGC books have been available through Diamond for quite a while now, Dynamic Forces offers a variety of different choices... The "Please Inquire" is an indication that it was sold as a "Net Cost" item and dealers are able to set their own price for it...

And since I am not carrying this item, and don't really care who is selling it, I will tell you that the Net Cost amount in the original solicitation was $60...

Thanks, 'House. I have not seen a DF issue on the Diamond list before, so this one threw me. I thought it was a comic adventure on the search for a CGC 9.8! grin.gif

$60!? Sounds like they have been getting in Chuck's peyote pots again... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thanks, 'House. I have not seen a DF issue on the Diamond list before, so this one threw me. I thought it was a comic adventure on the search for a CGC 9.8! grin.gif

$60!? Sounds like they have been getting in Chuck's peyote pots again... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

lol... Nope... Wanted #1 is actually a pretty cool book... and I am not just saying that because I have a few copies on the way to Sarasota... smile.gif