• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Batman #18 Euro Blank Megathread! Well...at most 555

734 posts in this topic

I hear ya! I wonder if they take color? Might let someone else be the guinea pig lol

I have a Mayhew I need to post, but my understanding is that for him, certain ink took a long time to dry and was a constant threat for smearing :(

FYI, every person that I've talked to has said that the Batman 61 is slick, and sometimes will not take ink. So for those taking your covers to conventions, make sure you tell the artists to use a permanent marker, or a non brushed ink. Otherwise, the sketch will take forever to dry.

Stuart tried to do a two character sketch and just gave up. Said it was the worst cover ever. Jas a matte wax finish.

Lets just say that I will no longer accept these or any otjer German blanks until they correct the problem with future blanks.

I would say contact Alex from X Comics !!!! Let him know the details or if someone here is willing to invest in sending him a blank of some kind that is made here in the states..

I mean if we teach them the right way they will learn and fix the problem that will never be a problem again (thumbs u