• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: CHEW, WD, AND SOME OTHERS

31 posts in this topic

:hi: Hello everyone. The banner says it all. First :takeit: here wins it. PMs are welcomed but all rules apply. Questions, comments, or concerns, just ask. Slabs are 100% perfect.

Shipping is $6 U.S Priority. International rates apply (Like a cellphone comany lol)

Chew #1 2nd Print, CGC SS 9.8 Signed by Rob Guillory, and John Layman $100

DSCF0529.jpg

Walking Dead # 61 CGC SS 9.8 Signed by Kirkman, Rathburn, Guillory, and Layman $70 SOLD

DSCF0530.jpg

Amazing Spiderman #568 1:50 CGC SS 9.8 Sketch Variant (Noth the Baltimore FAKE) Signed by Romita Jr, and Quesada -LAST GPA was $135 - $120

DSCF0531.jpg

Wolverine v3 #26 Silvestri variant CGC SS 9.8 Signed by Silvestri $30

DSCF0532.jpg

I've passed on too many Chew and WD SS books, but I was owed a late birthday present and #61 is one of my favourite WD books - with all four sigs at that price I just had to.

look in my threads young one and you shall find what you seek or some old man talking to a young padwan or something.

i gots loads of stuff that i haven't even posted yet, daredevil, raw goon, strange tales war stuff, you know, stuff you want.

even a midgrade star wars #1.

just sayin

j

Freebie with the purchase of Chew 1 2nd print. 9.6-9.8 raw copy of the same :) a raw WD #61 and #63

Freebie with the purchase of Spiderman - 9.6-9.8 raw copies of random variants - Marvel, DC. (Just trying to clear out the box) And I did say copies, as in more than one. :o

And if you buy the Wolverine, I'll throw in some kick arse books..who knows :shrug: maybe a Turner variant here or there, raw of course but definitely 9.4 or higher.

Offers can also be PMed. I do combine shipping rates. The more you buy, the more books you'll get ;)