• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

World of Frazetta V1 TP Cheap $9.99 JUST RELEASED! FREE SHIP!

68 posts in this topic

Dice, your a insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

These were billed to our account you . We weren't supposed to get them, we were charged for them, and I can't return them.

You have NO idea what your talking about.

"you're", which is a contraction of "you" and "are"

"your" is a possessive, indicating ownership. Since "talking" is an action, rather than a person, place, or thing, it cannot be owned....unlike you, who is frequently pwned.

(thumbs u

I really hope no one has bought this, with the expectation that they're going to receive anything.

I mean, my God, if you're going to just SEND people money for nothing, send it to me! I'll at least send you an e-mail with a funny joke or an LOLcat.

I really hope no one has bought this, with the expectation that they're going to receive anything.

I mean, my God, if you're going to just SEND people money for nothing, send it to me! I'll at least send you an e-mail with a funny joke or an LOLcat.

lol

Good times! :cloud9:

that is a good deal with free shipping. :slapfight:

that is a good deal with free shipping. :slapfight:

Not when you don't actually receive anything for your money, it's not. :slapfight: :slapfight: :slapfight:

i'm not god so i don't judge, (shrug) i just believe that karma will take care of it over time. :shy:

So I assume you'd buy from Danny if he had a 'good deal' for you? (shrug)

Good point. :applause:

yes. i'm not a moronic idiotic dumbarse. if he was going to sell me a unrestored AF 15 for HELLA cheap, i'm gonna be all over it, like danny to a x-acto knife. :headbang:

i'm not god so i don't judge, (shrug) i just believe that karma will take care of it over time. :shy:

So I assume you'd buy from Danny if he had a 'good deal' for you? (shrug)

Good point. :applause:

yes. i'm not a moronic idiotic dumbarse. if he was going to sell me a unrestored AF 15 for HELLA cheap, i'm gonna be all over it, like danny to a x-acto knife. :headbang:

doh!

As I've said many times, if Satan had a uber-sweet book that collectors wanted, there'd be Paypal payments heading to hell right now. :(