• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

World of Frazetta V1 TP Cheap $9.99 JUST RELEASED! FREE SHIP!

68 posts in this topic

doh!

As I've said many times, if Satan had a uber-sweet book that collectors wanted, there'd be Paypal payments heading to hell right now. :(

as long as it is not my soul, no worries. :devil:

Principles hm

doh!

As I've said many times, if Satan had a uber-sweet book that collectors wanted, there'd be Paypal payments heading to hell right now. :(

Principles hm

pride is one of the 7 deadly sins. :boo: i'm just saying.

doh!

Principles hm

Saying what (shrug)

doh!

Principles hm

I hear Robojo has some books for ya, Supa (thumbs u

SP,

These two board members are still waiting to get their money back or their books shipped.

Here4now

collector_bill

One of these two claims he is owed $429.00

One of the ways we as a community can insure that they are made whole is by boycotting the buying and selling of these Probation List offenders. Anyone who buys or sells to a Probation List offender is telling those other board members "you are on your own". In other words, you would be creating the bad Carma they experience. :makepoint:

It's not a matter of judging people, it's a matter of being part of a community that looks out for one another.

SP,

These two board members are still waiting to get their money back or their books shipped.

Here4now

collector_bill

One of the ways we as a community can insure that they are made whole is by boycotting the buying and selling of these Probation List offenders. Anyone who buys or sells to a Probation List offender is telling those other board members "you are on your own". In other words, you would be creating the bad Carma they experience. :makepoint:

It's not a matter of judging people, it's a matter of being part of a community that looks out for one another.

Fuelman,

Perhaps this information should also be posted in the prob thread or next to his name on the list. He keeps stating that noone here is due money from actual board transactions but the true information is not easily accessible. Anyway, thanks for the post because even I was wondering who was still owed not that I would ever purchase from this seller.

SP,

Here4now

collector_bill

Fuelman,

Perhaps this information should also be posted in the prob thread or next to his name on the list. He keeps stating that noone here is due money from actual board transactions but the true information is not easily accessible. Anyway, thanks for the post because even I was wondering who was still owed not that I would ever purchase from this seller.

:gossip: Karma . . . :grin:

Personally, I don't believe that once you've achieved the infamy of the "Hall of Shame" that you should be allowed to re-enter the community in any way, never mind selling your wares here. We don't make the rules here, but we are free to act as a community to protect ourselves from scoundrels. :sumo:

Bill is being taken care of next week Fuelman.

As far as HereforNow, his order is waiting on trade paperbacks/hardcovers that have yet to be published.

Bill has not heard from you about you clearing anything up. I'm waiting to hear back from Here4Now, but I'd be surprised if he's had any contact from you.

Just a reminder of what he posted on the 8th of this month, three weeks ago:

PM to me from ComicSupply

Let's resolve our issue. Can you point me in the direction of the order please?

My reply:

My name is John Russell

I used to order multiples of new comics from you, plus trades and books.

I paid to have them shipped weekly.

I was ordering about $700-800 a month of product from you.

In December of last year, without even informing me, you stopped weekly shipments.

Of course, I have never been refunded for the weekly shipping charges (3 months worth) despite repeated and repeated and then repeated again requests.

In fact, you stopped shipping anything at all to me. Only after months of e-mails, phone calls, and hassles did you fill PART of the orders that I placed with you (for instance, I ordered 10 copies of Amazing Spider-Man 583. I got 3 (and they were all :censored: copies, you :censored: ).

I eventually filed a credit card claim against you but was denied due to the time lapse between order and complaint. You owe me, as I remember, $430 and some change.

I am convinced that you knew that by constantly promising me that the orders would eventually be filled (and the fact that they were pre-orders so already delayed months) that the credit card dispute time limit would eventually be passed.

When I filed claim, it was denied for just this reason. Perhaps I should thank you for the lesson as I am now very aware of the time limits for disputing each and every one of my credit cards, but I don't think I will.

I must admit that I realized that you have no morals and that, the minute I stopped doing business with you, you would probably not fulfill all your obligations. You did not let me down or surprise me in that aspect at all. In fact, I was actually surprised at how little of your obligations you did fulfill, basically none. You are a dishonest crook.

Considering the fact that I had constant problems with you from the sorry day that I first placed an order with you to the happy day when I swore that I would never do business with you again, I was very happy to move on.

But I'll be :censored: if I'm going to sit by silently while you try to weasel your way out of the consequences of your complete lack of ethics.

I already know from endlessly repeated past experience that I will get no satisfaction from this clown.

But, God, it felt good to vent.

Try to protect the newbies and keep this guy on the probation list forever.

I doubt he is waiting for trade paperbacks or hard covers yet to be published. I would think he is waiting for $430.00 and change to come his way. :makepoint:

SP,

Here4now

collector_bill

Fuelman,

:gossip: Karma . . . :grin:

Personally, I don't believe that once you've achieved the infamy of the "Hall of Shame" that you should be allowed to re-enter the community in any way, never mind selling your wares here. We don't make the rules here, but we are free to act as a community to protect ourselves from scoundrels. :sumo:

David, I did not mean to imply that he should be removed from the list but he keeps reiterating that these are off board transactions. I don't want someone thinking that he should be removed then and accidently purchase from him.

As far as HereforNow, his order is waiting on trade paperbacks/hardcovers that have yet to be published.

Bill has not heard from you about you clearing anything up. I'm waiting to hear back from Here4Now, but I'd be surprised if he's had any contact from you.

Just a reminder of what he posted on the 8th of this month, three weeks ago:

PM to me from ComicSupply

Let's resolve our issue. Can you point me in the direction of the order please?

My reply:

My name is John Russell

I used to order multiples of new comics from you, plus trades and books.

I paid to have them shipped weekly.

I was ordering about $700-800 a month of product from you.

In December of last year, without even informing me, you stopped weekly shipments.

Of course, I have never been refunded for the weekly shipping charges (3 months worth) despite repeated and repeated and then repeated again requests.

In fact, you stopped shipping anything at all to me. Only after months of e-mails, phone calls, and hassles did you fill PART of the orders that I placed with you (for instance, I ordered 10 copies of Amazing Spider-Man 583. I got 3 (and they were all :censored: copies, you :censored: ).

I eventually filed a credit card claim against you but was denied due to the time lapse between order and complaint. You owe me, as I remember, $430 and some change.

I am convinced that you knew that by constantly promising me that the orders would eventually be filled (and the fact that they were pre-orders so already delayed months) that the credit card dispute time limit would eventually be passed.

When I filed claim, it was denied for just this reason. Perhaps I should thank you for the lesson as I am now very aware of the time limits for disputing each and every one of my credit cards, but I don't think I will.

I must admit that I realized that you have no morals and that, the minute I stopped doing business with you, you would probably not fulfill all your obligations. You did not let me down or surprise me in that aspect at all. In fact, I was actually surprised at how little of your obligations you did fulfill, basically none. You are a dishonest crook.

Considering the fact that I had constant problems with you from the sorry day that I first placed an order with you to the happy day when I swore that I would never do business with you again, I was very happy to move on.

But I'll be :censored: if I'm going to sit by silently while you try to weasel your way out of the consequences of your complete lack of ethics.

I already know from endlessly repeated past experience that I will get no satisfaction from this clown.

But, God, it felt good to vent.

Try to protect the newbies and keep this guy on the probation list forever.

I doubt he is waiting for trade paperbacks or hard covers yet to be published. I would think he is waiting for $430.00 and change to come his way. :makepoint:

Also posted this in the Probation Discussion thread:

Okay, I have heard from Here4Now and he has verified that he has heard nothing from Comic Supply and he is NOT waiting on any books, TPB or Hard Covers, so I'm calling B.S. on that one.

i'm not god so i don't judge, (shrug) i just believe that karma will take care of it over time. :shy:

So I assume you'd buy from Danny if he had a 'good deal' for you? (shrug)

Good point. :applause:

yes. i'm not a moronic idiotic dumbarse. if he was going to sell me a unrestored AF 15 for HELLA cheap, i'm gonna be all over it, like danny to a x-acto knife. :headbang:

doh!

With sweet CGC notation "From the collection of Mephistopheles" or even better "Prince of Lies" Pedigree . . .

i'm not god so i don't judge, (shrug) i just believe that karma will take care of it over time. :shy:

So I assume you'd buy from Danny if he had a 'good deal' for you? (shrug)

Good point. :applause:

yes. i'm not a moronic idiotic dumbarse. if he was going to sell me a unrestored AF 15 for HELLA cheap, i'm gonna be all over it, like danny to a x-acto knife. :headbang:

doh!

With sweet CGC notation "From the collection of Mephistopheles" or even better "Prince of Lies" Pedigree . . .

Time to re-introduce that hot red label. :sumo:

OK, your sorry arse has been back here for what, three weeks now?

And upon your return, I posted Bill's problem...that would be three weeks ago, yes?

But he doesn't get 'taken care of' until next ing week? :o

Why did he not get 'taken care of' on the very day this was raised?

Actually, why was he not taken care of a year ago when he actually gave you his money?

My ing pubes could run your business better than you can. doh!

OK, your sorry arse has been back here for what, three weeks now?

And upon your return, I posted Bill's problem...that would be three weeks ago, yes?

But he doesn't get 'taken care of' until next ing week? :o

Why did he not get 'taken care of' on the very day this was raised?

Actually, why was he not taken care of a year ago when he actually gave you his money?

My ing pubes could run your business better than you can. doh!

:gossip: The best part was the bit about Here4Now's order. ;)

Well, the list has grown again. These three board members are still waiting to get their money back or their books shipped from Comic Supply:

Here4now......(waiting since 12/08)...........$430.00

collector_bill...(waiting since 3/08)............$166.00

rtarturo.......... (waiting since 3/08).............$38.51

I'm getting bored posting this , but Comic Supply owe me 142 dollars worth of supplies and 24 dollars worth of comics from 2008 .

When he appeared back on the boards a few weeks ago offering to make everything right , he PM'D me and said sorry I messed up , your shipment will go out next week , then nothing , when I asked him a week later had they been shipped he said " oh I'm sorry I forgot again it will go out next week ".

There's a pattern here , empty promises .

Well, supposedly they will ship next week................ meh

Bill is getting his supplies. It was a special order item that slipped through the cracks. I am sending him other supplies for the long wait, but I was in between restocks, that is why the wait.

The new guy that was just added I found it, it was a preorder, will ship this week.

Here for now is waiting for books, even though he states that he is not, he is. He ordered a bunch of trades and hardcovers , some have not been printed yet.

If he say's he isn't waiting then fine, cross him off the list. But he is waiting so maybe it's best to keep him on it.